Mabel - Ivy to Roses (Mixtape) [Oct 13] | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mabel - Ivy to Roses (Mixtape) [Oct 13]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kal, Jul 14, 2015.

1. kal

kal

But where is Fine Line??

2. I keep misreading 'Fine Line' as 'Fine Time' and I'm like 'HA MABEL'S NEW ORDER COVER IS COMETH!'

Then I realise it's a typo and no-one in this thread knows what New Order is, because they're all born in 1997.

Rhombus likes this.
  3. Her Yazz cover would be more realistic anyway, since her and Neneh were the Nicki / Remy Ma of 1989!

4. 2014

2014 Moderator

So Finders Keepers is currently in the top 30 on iTunes UK and is steadily climbing on the official chart - thrilled that this is going to be a hit for her!

5. Did anyone catch her perform Finders Keepers on Sunday Brunch today? I couldnt find a YT link earlier.

6. Finders Keepers is at #29 in the Official Chart!

That came out of fucking nowhere.

Such a bop. So deserved.

7. Cancelled her Glasgow gig. Rat.

8. So where’s Fine Line and the mixtape?

kal likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Moderator

Girl just keeps rocketing up on Spotify. Yas get them streams (it's finders keepers)

10. kal

kal

I guess the new single is pushed back because Finders Keepers is doing well? I have mixed feelings.

Ferk likes this.
  11. Nice jump to #23 in today's midweeks. We could have a top 20 single this Friday, kids.

I'm still boping to this regularly to be honest.

Where did Thinking Of You peak?

Bobbyrae and TRAVVV like this.
  12. Seems like the mixtape is coming soon. Mabel more or less confirmed it on Instagram live earlier this week when she said there'd be a new project dropping in the next week or so.

She also said it was coming before Fine Line, which makes sense as there's no point releasing it now with Finders Keepers still climbing the charts (it went up to #21 this week).

13. K94

K94

Has to be coming before her gig next week - didn't pay to see her again for nothing!

Vasilios likes this.
  14. She did an Adidas pop up gig in London I think? I saw people complain but girls gotta eat?

TRAVVV and Colin like this.
  15. Begging is out in NZ, it's great. The mixtape is dropping this Friday! Tracklist:

1. Come Over
    2. Begging
    3. Finders Keepers
    4. Ivy
    5. Low Key
    6. Roses
    7. Weapon
    8. Passionfruit
    9. Finders Keepers (some irrelevant remix)

Diet Pop!, PopCrushed, 2014 and 10 others like this.
  16. Her cover art has been so on point... until now. But I'm sure the contents of this "mixtape" will greatly make up for it.

slaybellz, Yuri and OspreyQueen like this.
  17. Is Passionfruit a cover?

18. kal

kal

YAS QUEEN. Can't wait to hear all this!

19. IT'S GREAT.