Mabel - Ivy to Roses (Mixtape) [Oct 13] | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mabel - Ivy to Roses (Mixtape) [Oct 13]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kal, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Is it not on spotify yet?

2. I seen that this premiered last night when I was out, then forgot till now. What a hangover help that she's releasing the bones of an album Friday! I need to hear that dancehall sounding song she had on her IG story the other day, and need to see her live!

Island likes this.
  3. I find it a bit weird that Finders Keepers is on the mixtape too. Surely the album should be the priority? Or will it be on all three projects (which, great as the song is, could make it get stale really quickly)?

4. Mixtape is out tomorrow?

Begging is great. She's on fire.

5. 2014

2014 Moderator

whyyyy can't she just release an album though

Ferk likes this.
  6. Neneh says no.

Ferk, TRAVVV and Island like this.
  7. Holy shit. She's really doing it.

8. K94

K94

Anyone with a Dice FM account that wants a ticket for tonight (£14.50), PM me!

Vasilios likes this.
  9. Post to her Facebook event page too K.

K94 likes this.
  10. K94

K94

Posted! Ditched it for a last minute Miguel ticket ddd

TRAVVV, Vasilios and Island like this.
  11. Can't you return your ticket to Dice up until two hours before the gig now? It's fairly new, try it?

support.dice.fm/article/74-how-do-i-return-tickets-to-the-waiting-list

12. K94

K94

Tried that and they said they couldn't find a buyer and the waiting list is now closed, but apparently I can email them to transfer the ticket to someone else.

Dennis likes this.
  13. kal

kal

Here's a live performance of Fine Line. Sounds boptastic.

Vitamin and Mr.Arroz like this.
  14. DICE are cunts because I bought two Wolf Alice tickets from them to avoid postage (Ally Pally, See, TM, Greenbox ALL demanded to send me paper tickets WHY) and once I paid a 'hehe we need to send you paper tickets for this event' window pops up!

15. Interview with The Fader.

Come Over sounds like it's goint to be fun:

Island, kal and TRAVVV like this.
  16. kal

kal

I was just about to post that. It's a bit of a shame that she's showing hesitation about the album release. "Hopefully next year" won't cut it sis! We need it.

Ferk likes this.
  17. She posted the photo they used for the mixtape cover. Had they just used this with the title and her logo added, it would have been so much better. The attempt of being literal with the flower drawings just made it look cheap.

18. Passionfruit is a cover.

19. Love the new song