Madonna - 14th Album | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madonna - 14th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Looks like Madonna confirmed that she has moved to Portugal. She will be working on new music while she's there, in addition to her film, Loved.

K94, Sugaboy, Hyrulian and 40 others like this.
  2. YES. I hope she gets to release it how she wants to this time, i.e. no leaks.

3. Great news, I wonder if she'll be working on both film and music at the same time then?

4. Hooray! Another atrocious film and feeble album on the way.

Tigerlily and bichard like this.
  5. Didn't you make your defining classic Psycho when you were in your sixties, Alfred?

6. God, I love Madonna. That Colossus of Rhodes reference in her Instagram post... When will your fave ever think of that?

7. YAS!

Here for the Queen inventing the Portuguese language and folk music in the obligatory fado section of the next tour. Mariza is somewhere in the Mouraria packing her bags in panic, the ghost of Amália has allegedly relocated to Spain and Teresa Tarouca is like QUE CHATICE!

K94, alanmr, LP and 17 others like this.
  8. were MDNA and W.E. not to your tastes, Alfred?

Ray and andru like this.
  9. Madonna is 27.

JacobTheMiro and Ray like this.
  10. This is incredibly exciting. Rebel Heart was a stellar experience - a jigsaw puzzle of regality and time set against wonky bass, skittery drums, and woodland acoustics. I'm intrigued as to what themes and atmospheres she'll capture and how she will interpret the radical, massive shift of sound within the musical landscape.

K94, Ferk, cheida and 4 others like this.
  11. I'm Spartacus.

12. This is.... unfortunate.

Anyway, I'm more than ready for a new album. For me, Rebel Heart very quickly lost its sheen and so I'm eager for new music.

13. I'm excited! But that goes without saying.
    A ray of sunshine, as per.

14. All I want is an album of Rebel Heart's melodic and lyric quality with better vocals and production.

phoenix123, wodny, Humanracin and 4 others like this.
  15. How can you judge something that hasn't even been made / released??

rav4boy likes this.
  16. I’m expecting this album to be very political.

17. I hope this album has better sound quality than MDNA and Rebel Heart. And hopefully something a little more American Life seriousness.

18. She's in such a good place lately. So thrilled for new music. I'm hoping for something organic.

Humanracin likes this.
  19. We got Music, American Life, and Confessions last time she left the United States. I'm very excited to see how this will turn out between Rebel Heart being a necessary step in the right direction, the current political climate, and her feeling inspired by her new surroundings. I'm hoping she'll take cues from these:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  20. I'll always be excited at the prospect of a new Madonna album.