Madonna - 14th Album | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madonna - 14th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Madonna pussy poppin and twerking. When will your faves?

evilsin, LP, Heaven on Earth and 9 others like this.
  2. “Bitch I’m Madonna” is going to be her theme song until the end of time and I’m so here for it.

evilsin, joe_alouder, LP and 15 others like this.
  3. What is that dress though, mom

evilsin, LP, aaronhansome and 7 others like this.
  4. Brienne of Tarth stanning Madonna - and I do mean stanning - is everything I have ever needed or wanted from the world

5. Miguel has no chill

6. I love that I sort of wasn't paying attention and thought she was talking about the gays lifting her up.

7. She showed them how to Vogue too.

8. Moschino, dahhhling.

9. RJF

RJF

Also, I've been dipping in and out of the thread, but let's put to bed the idea of Madonna ever being uncomfortable on the stage of an awards show. Nervous? Sure. Uncomfortable? This women is nine thousand years old in pop music years and quite literally suffered blunt force trauma to the damn head on live television a minute into a massive performance. What happened? Did the screen cut to black? No. Did she bleed like some mortal? No. Madonna, at twelve thousand years old in pop music years, got back the fuck up in eight seconds and completed the performance with style, grace, and aplomb that some girls millennia younger than her can't pull off even on their best days. Some of these girls wish they had the excuse of internal bleeding!

Madonna is possibly... the biggest fucking pro left on this planet. Don't even play with me.

10. Paris is burning found burning.

LP, Heaven on Earth, Jwentz and 12 others like this.
  11. Ok she confirmed theres gonna be new music in 2018, her actual words were: ‘2017 was soccer mom in Portugal, 2018 I’m coming back baby, I’m coming over you!’

Im so here for this!!

12. Where did she say this?!

13. I’m guessing on Kelly and Ryan or whatever

aaronhansome likes this.
  14. That's pretty much exactly the sentence I wanted to hear from her, so damn, that's pretty exciting. Few things get me as amped up as a new Madonna album on the horizon.

15. Yes in Kelly and Ryan! Theres a video of it in drownedmadonna

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  16. Two things.
    1. Wait she was just talking about a tour. I assume that will be in support of an album, but you never really know.
    2. I've always thought a website named "DrownedMadonna" was such an odd choice.

Ray, LP and Humanracin like this.
  17. So a new Madonna album would definitely be great next year. I'm going to be spoiled, it would be a perfect pop onslaught in 2018 if alongside Kylie releasing we had Janet, Madonna, Rihanna, and Beyonce.

Ferk likes this.
  18. I'd die if there were a new album next year but I don't trust her fully after that "I need to move... I need to sweat... I need to make new music!" announcement happened and MDNA didn't come out for another year and a half.

Ferk and truman like this.
  19. Oh wow.

I kind of was expecting her to stay quiet for at least another year but I'm SO here for it.