Marina and the Diamonds - 4th Album Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marina and the Diamonds - 4th Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jwentz, Jun 9, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Source

Her work with Sarah Hudson has been rumored for months now:

2. I can hear the screams from Tumblr.

Perched.

3. Queen of successful retirement plans.

4. I think she's in a perfect in her career when she knows what she likes, what works for her and what doesn't. This should be fun.

Oleander likes this.
  5. FROOT was so brilliant I am not sure if I would lower my expectations cause can she go back to that level? But oh my if she does. If she does... consider me completely snatched.

6. I know she is going to pop OFF tonight in celebration of the Labour wins, so maybe she'll be in a good enough mood to spill more details.

7. Oh my god.

Front was my favourite album of 2015 so I'm more than ready for this.

1991 and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  8. YESSSS MERNA.

Bogdan, heavymetalGAGA, 1991 and 6 others like this.
  9. The two collaborators we know about so far are very pop, especially contrasted with David Kosten being the only producer involved last time around. I'm very curious what that means in terms of the sound we're getting this time around.

10. YAS.

*cries fruit juice*

11. So, so glad she is collaborating with other writers again. Would like some choruses that aren't just one word repeated over and over!

Island likes this.
  12. I'm ready.

13. Oh you mean like the ones found on 95% of her last album

[​IMG]

14. Blue and Savages were nice! Although it must be telling that I only bothered to check it out the other day.

15. When Froot was the wordiest chorus of 2015.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  16. I want something from her that is in the same pop vein as Electra Heart.

17. Forget and Weeds have scarred me.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  18. who

Jwentz, Sam de Jour, Uno and 12 others like this.
  19. Forget is massive despite/because of that feature.

20. It's interesting she'll be releasing another full length so soon after she said she really wanted to take a step back and release things on her own time, or step into acting.

I have a feeling the recent political travesties in the UK and America have her feeling more cynical and inspired than ever