Markus Feehily - Christmas Mini Album | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Markus Feehily - Christmas Mini Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 18, 2014.

1. A solo showcase has been announced, March 4 in London.

I have heard some of his solo stuff (in demo form) and it's everything the Sam Smith album should be, 'Crying For No Reason'/'With Every Heartbeat' feels everywhere, amazing electro break up anthems etc. Definitely not a Westlife sound.

Ah he is Markus now?

[​IMG]

2. I couldn't give a fuck about Westlife solo careers but this sound amazing.

3. That sounds like it's everything I want it to be! Thanks for sharing the info, are you going to the gig?

4. That is my favorite genre. Sign me up!

5. Isn't he hitting his late 30s? Why is he drawing on his face with crayons and wearing guyliner?

6. Yes WHY.

7. Isn't he only 34 anyway?

8. BECAUSE HE IS TOO OLD TO BE DRAWING ON HIMSELF WITH CRAYON.

(Since we are yelling and being passive aggressive and all)

9. "I'm adding two more album-taster gigs! One in Dublin Olympia on March 8th...And one in Glasgow 02abc on March 9th. Both on sale Friday morning first thing! xMx"

10. can't wait to hear his stuff, always thought his voice was wasted on Westlife!

11. I detested Westlife, but he always stood out because of how powerful his voice was. Good luck to him.

12. You are joking, aren't you?

13. Definitely intrigued by the sound of his music

14. Is he signed? It all seems a bit vague.

15. I think he can release independently if he wants but they want to try and see if they can also get major label backing.

16. Judging by the smashing successes both Shane and Kian have had I'm sure that will be of zero trouble.

17. I think he's going for a different approach. As I said the material is very strong, very dance-y - kinda what I expected Sam Smith to do after Latch mixed with electro touches.

Shane and Kian released your usual supermarket pop, no?

18. Well, he's got a great voice and always came across as very likeable. Looking forward to hearing his stuff.

19. MarkusFeehily: Cheers boys loved it! RT @mojammusic: @MarkusFeehily absolutely smashing it in the booth right now. Insane vocals