Markus Feehily - Christmas Mini Album | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Markus Feehily - Christmas Mini Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 18, 2014.

1. River just broke me at my work.

Etcy likes this.
  2. What's going on with his name? Is he Mark or Markus? Because that's a nightmare from an Apple and Spotify point of view.

londonrain and Robert like this.
  3. His name is legally Markus as that is his birth name, but his professional name is Mark, he doesn't mind if you call him Mark or Markus.

4. I liked it but feel as if I've exhausted my tolerance for christmas music.

etienne likes this.
  5. He may not, but those people trying to find him in their streaming searches might.
    I genuinely thought it wasn’t available to stream until I saw a Spotify screen grab on the previous page.

londonrain likes this.
  6. River is the end of me. No, really, how good is he... O Holy Night is killing me softly and I love his take on all the tracks. I am ready for Christmas now!

[​IMG]

7. Glenn and Ronan (Irish vocal duo) will be supporting Mark on his Christmas Unplugged Tour this December. I love how Mark picks not well known singers for his tour, I hope they're good, 15 more days until I see Mark at his Belfast show!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  8. Bloody love Mark's voice, always have.
    I too didn't think this was on Spotify at first as I searched for Markus.

Etcy, coolnav and londonrain like this.

9. Hopefully the performance will end up on Youtube soon.

10. Seriously, what a voice! Plus, this is the first time he actually sounds exactly like on the record, it all looks effortless.

Sarzy and Etcy like this.
  11. Would have made a better album cover

blaze_dave, Vasilios and ZsDbk88 like this.
  12. Mark was on RTE2fm, here is an interview and performance of River and Marry Christmas Baby:

Way to go Eoghan, you were so prepared for interview, your shock on Carey's tour and other tour days says it all haha!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Etcy likes this.
  13. I have been waiting for a River performance and, bloody hell, he did not disappoint. His voice sounds better than ever!

ZsDbk88 likes this.
  14. So true. I think he has an ability to sound just like on the record, its something I always admired Shane for. Mark loves to improvise which I love but he used to sound off at times - I think now he got rid of that issue.

15. Not that I expected anything better but the album charted at #93 in the UK.

londonrain likes this.
  16. Why is it not on Spotify!?
    What did he expect with a 7 track album that is not available on all platforms...

londonrain likes this.
  18. Thanks for the link. Oh a name change!? What's wrong with Markus! Mark does sound cooler and is what he is known for Westlife so that makes sense!?

Wouldn't have been hard to avoid the mini album title by recording 3 more songs and made it a 10 track album. I love artists who do original holiday songs and they do well for the artists (Leona, Kelly Clarkson, Sia).