Maty Noyes - London (Absolute BOP) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maty Noyes - London (Absolute BOP)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by 2014, Apr 14, 2016.

1. 'London' is top 100 on UK iTunes. So pleased other folks are loving it too.

2. London is pretty fucking good.

2014 likes this.
  3. RMK

RMK

Editing my post, because I came back to London and actually enjoy it. Not as much as her Kygo collab or 'In My Mind', but close.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  4. I really like London. Especially how her vocals are Elle King country/rock-ish in the verses, poppy in the pre-chorus, funky in the chorus, and disco queen-y in the middle 8. It gives the song a lot of texture.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. 'London' is so weird and that Halsey-ish intro was a choice. I think I like the song... we'll see.

6. Okay I'm obsessed and it goes off.

TRAVVV, Ghetto Boy and backstreetjoe like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Moderator

London is a beast of a song - she means business! It's like her Biology, I hope it does become a hit for her.

Island likes this.
  8. New collab with Arty - 'Falling Down'. It's no 'London' but then what is. Nice enough though.

9. AXW

AXW

London still bangs on my running playlist.

I feel like a spy on the run.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

This was quite interesting

Can she release the video soon?

TRAVVV and backstreetjoe like this.
  11. RMK

RMK

Are they even pushing it really? I don't think it's doing well commercially to be honest.

12. I thought about buying her EP at Urban today and I didn't. I'm regretting that decision dddd.

Also, London is brilliant.

Txetxu and Island like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

Her Ep was bad in my opinion. Every song was so repetitious, and nothing met the level of In My Mind or London.

14. RMK

RMK

She's planning a confrontational bop...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    JapaneseJesus likes this.
  15. She just posted a couple of snippets on her Instagram and they all sound very good, I hope the album is coming.