May PJ Charts - Fresh out the oven, melt in your mouth kind of ratin' | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May PJ Charts - Fresh out the oven, melt in your mouth kind of ratin'

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by digitalkaiser, May 13, 2017.

1. I'm having so much trouble putting together my chart - so much good stuff came out recently!

(Still nothing that'll top that LCD Soundsystem song, but damn is it a rough fight for 2nd thru 5th place.)

Island, GimmeWork, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  2. Not you of all people suddenly spreading infectious white straight male w/guitar-disease what kind of betrayal it got me i'm bopping s.o.s. send help i'm dyi-

Kuhleezi, Island, VivaForever and 5 others like this.
  3. For Your Consideration this Mother's Day

Jolin Tsai

讓愛傳出去

(Let Love Spread Out)

4. Can't wait for Verona to sweep this

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

digitalkaiser likes this.
  6. Everyone remember, in praise of @ohnostalgia 's superb hosting last month, vote for Tegan & Sara's "Back In Your Head" in the song rate and Tegan & Sara's "The Con" in your album rate! Cheers everyone!

7. Only 40 secs into listening to this and I feel instantly drunk, shirtless and dancing with glow sticks at the gay club. Well done!

8. digitalkaiser and LE0Night like this.
  9. This thumbnail is... unfortunate.

LE0Night, Island and GimmeWork like this.
  10. All these FYC are amazing.

I have gotten a few ballots already, I would like to commemorate each ballot received so I will do so.

11. I haven't really been able to check out any new music for the past few days (I haven't even listened to Harry and Paramore yet) so I'll definitely give those FYCs a spin.

And Hurts' latest single better feature this time.

12. Paramore's album is incredible. Praying that we come through with a #1 placement.

13. I've narrowed it down to 20 options for my songs list so far. Sweet jeebus help me if more things drop in the next couple of weeks.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  14. That Danny L Harle song makes my life. It's like everything I love gone 2017 and it makes me sing "la la la la la" all ATC style in my head. Vote vote vote!

15. Another FYC

GimmeWork, digitalkaiser and Reboot like this.
  16. I just knew you were also going to love it.

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  17. You know me so well!

DJHazey likes this.
  18. *feels the urge to search for The Fox and The Hound gifs*

iheartpoptarts likes this.