Melanie C - Version Of Me (7th album) & General Discussion | Page 103 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melanie C - Version Of Me (7th album) & General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DoggySwami, Jul 6, 2012.

1. It's weird to put a single on pre-order if it's no different from the album track. I love Mel for treating the music business as it's still 1999. #retroqueen

2. LP

LP

It's all a bit strange isn't it?

londonrain likes this.
  3. Doesn’t seem strange to me. Allows people who have the album download it again as a single.

4. LP

LP

Yeah, that's actually really really strange.

londonrain, GCZ, AlmostFamous and 2 others like this.

5. Must just me then that finds it as annoying as fuck to download a song from the album as a single when single artwork has been announced. In the digital era singles should be singled out by having separate download packages, with a remix package having the single track alongside mixes then a package with a b-side, acoustic or instrumental alongside the single track.

God Bless Mel C for bringing 1997 to 2017!

nbtsa likes this.
  6. I think it’s fine to have the same song on iTunes Store under the single and the album artwork but PREORDER? You don’t have to preorder it. Just get it from the album. So there might be a small chance it’s a different version.

londonrain and LP like this.
  7. I'd bloody hope so, the songs been out almost a year already! Looking forward to the "Version Of C" edit.

londonrain and LP like this.
  8. LP

LP

If it came with the things you mentioned then absolutely!

9. Looks like it was put together well, but it's going to be so cringy.

10. LP

LP

Looks kinda cool. Would've been nice if they remixed it and made it more dancier.... the video would have suited the vid then (and I'd be more interested in this release).