MisterWives - Connect The Dots (album)/Machine (single) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MisterWives - Connect The Dots (album)/Machine (single)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 17, 2017.

1. LE0Night likes this.
  2. I don't quite know what to think of this. It's like Clean Bandit singing Shakira in 2003.

3. 'Reflections' was a really great track on their debut album, I was obsessed with it in 2015.
    I think that album could have been a bit stronger, but this track is pretty good.

They also have another track "Oh Love" from this upcoming project that is a bit more rock and roll. Still not sure they have found 'it' yet.

needs more shots of the bearded boys in the video though n(n)(n)

LE0Night likes this.
  4. Their general sartorial aesthetic is a long long string of choices but I love love love the songs.

PettyPolitics and digitalkaiser like this.

5. New track, just as fun as the former two.

backstreetjoe likes this.

6. Normally a title like that would have me screeching out the door, and yet, I bop.

@Slice of Life @digitalkaiser not that ya'll don't have enough of that today already but this is kinda Paramore-y.

7. I heard this once on the new music Friday playlist, and TOTALLY got the Paramore vibes from it.
    I do think this is shaping up to be a decent album!

8. Okay but I love this. Thanks for tagging, babe! Lemme listen a bit more.

LE0Night and backstreetjoe like this.
  9. It's out tomorrow right? I'll give it a go. By the way, the album cover is so cool!