MNEK - Paradise (Out 12/07) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MNEK - Paradise (Out 12/07)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Just opened Apple Music to stream some Zara Larsson and I can see the cover of the single with MNEK - Never Forget You. Exciting!

Out August 20 in the UK (Thanks Google)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    plasticFANTASTIC likes this.
  2. PRAISE!

3. K94

K94

Don't think MNEK has what it takes in terms of popstardom but I'm excited! He's a great producer.

4. I adore MNEK. Zara Larsson hasn't quite clicked with me yet but maybe this will be the song that wins me over!

5. [​IMG]

Interesting. But they need to push Lush Life outside of Sweden.

6. Since major diva + major diva = crap always I have faith in this being a smash since here we have 'not quite there yet + not quite there yet'. Perched.

7. Yes @strangekin! - been trying to click on it to copy / paste to no avail.

8. I'm ready.

9. \What about your body though?

10. Been a fan of MNEK for a long-ass time and was shocked that "The Rhythm" didn't break him (not surprised about the demise of his other singles though).

Have to check out this Zara girl. (writing it this way sounds like I am talking about a fashion tramp haha)

Vasilios likes this.
  11. I loved his EP so I'm here for this.

12. It's out now on iTunes.

Vasilios and xOJakeXo like this.
  14. Merci beaucoup. Chill song, she's giving me Rosanna vibes (if anyone remembers her), thought that might be just the Scandi-thing.

I can imagine them being a good fit.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  15. Baby I caught your shade and that's not even my normal position! Let us pray.

16. Also

or any of her songs on her vevo. She's great.

Fascination and Mr.Arroz like this.
  17. Premiering this week on Annie Mac!

18. How did I miss this?! Zara is one of my absolute favourites.

I hope it's a fairly even song, I've never really bothered with listening to MNEK so I hope Zara can still shine.

Vasilios likes this.
  19. Lush Life came out of nowhere to become one of the year's top songs for me, so I'm stoked to see how she follows it up.