MNEK - Paradise (Out 12/07) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MNEK - Paradise (Out 12/07)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Dire as hell. I thought it was a bad joke. One of the worst things I've heard for a long time.

CaliforniaKing likes this.
  2. I mean, he was a PJ member. He even shaded his own boss lady:
    [​IMG]

Kyle. and Island like this.
  3. Hew was he on here?

4. This is the type of stuff you put out under an alias because it's just too embarrassing.

Poker Pro likes this.
  5. That was a chore to make it through

6. Yeah that wasn't up to anything. I'm not really sure what the point of it was.

7. I lowkey use the cover more than I use the last couple of recent releases. Just wish he'd done the refix thing and inserted some perfect J-Lo or Atomic Kitten snippet as a bridge or middle 8 or something at some point.

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  8. Coin.

9. Is 99p from 8 people worth this though?

10. Ad placement songs are paid (handesomely) for by the companies that use them. The release is just a bonus.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. His Vanessa Carlton & Lumidee refixes remain his best songs.

Leopold and TRAVVV like this.
  12. I wouldn't say it's his best song but yes that Vanessa Carlton refix is heavenly.

13. I find that his solo work is pale in comparison to his work for other people. Nothing of his has interested me other than "The Rhythm" from like 2 years ago.

14. I ended up really really loving 'At Night' and his EP is brilliant, plus his collaborations with Rudimental etc. He's got a lot of potential...I doubt he'll ever be some huge chart force, but I do think if he really committed himself he could come up with a brilliant album. At least give us another EP! Something!

slaybellz likes this.
  15. It's crazy the label didn't release the album around Never Forget You. I mean, the album is finished since forever.

16. I thought "The Rhythm" was amazing and so are all his refixes too. I enjoyed the EP but overall it wasn't that strong same for "At Night".

I'm choosing to believe he's saving his best material for the album and all the stuff he's been putting out recently are just throwaways.

17. He has so many bops. You just have to look.

Ferk likes this.
  18. Love all those. And also let's not forget:

Ferk likes this.
  19. Well like @ericcccc mentioned, his features and collaborations are superior to the solo stuff he's released so far.

20. I always forget this exists because of the superior version:

Lander and lushLuck like this.