Movie comments, outbursts, quips and general chatter | Page 218 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie comments, outbursts, quips and general chatter

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Alphableat, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Well, watching Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me whilst high was an experience.

Terminus likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Moderator

I watched Man On The Moon recently and Jim Carrey is so fantastic - he may be questionable now but he's one of my all time favourite actors in some of my all time favourite films; Truman Show, The Mask, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. He is amazing.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    P'NutButter, POPGASM, Uno and 3 others like this.
  3. He was robbed of an Oscar (or at least a nomination) for The Truman Show.

POPGASM, Uno, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  4. No. Fucking. Lies. Read.

POPGASM likes this.
  5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favourite films.

7. I remember going to see Chicken Run at the cinema with my brother and my dad, god I feel fucking old as the hills these days.

Smooth Criminal and POPGASM like this.
  8. Would it be right to say Netflix has inspired a mini renaissance of Chicken Run? I’d forgotten it exists but it’s always on the most popular list. Would be interesting if it was getting particularly good numbers and that was what inspired the sequel.

Terminus, lushLuck and POPGASM like this.
  9. Just watch the new Jumanji, and absolutely loved it, great fun, and actually well acted by all (seeing as though they were playing "other" people. Just great fun!

Stella likes this.
  10. Watched Love, Simon the other day.

Really wasn't a fan of it, like, at all.

11. So I’ve paid dust to the MCU for ten years because I fell behind with it, but I’m now racing through so I can catch Infinity War in cinemas.

Up to Thor: Dark World so far, and the whole enterprise is very enjoyable. Thankfully I have seen a few of the more standalone films along the way, so only seven more movies to go...

(Way too scared to even look in the Marvel thread.)

12. The Big Sick is lovely

lushLuck and Terminus like this.
  13. The Big Sick is one of the worst movies I've ever tried to watch.

14. But how?! It’s perfect, heart-warming, etc.