Myers-Briggs Personality Test | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Karma, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  2. Re: Myers-Briggs

INTP.

3. Re: Myers-Briggs

I took this in school, also INTP.

4. Re: Myers-Briggs

Again?

5. Re: Myers-Briggs

INFJ

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  6. Re: Myers-Briggs

INFP

7. Re: Myers-Briggs

ISFJ

8. Re: Myers-Briggs

Textbook INFJ.

9. Re: Myers-Briggs

ENFP through and through! I LOVE Y'ALL.

10. Re: Myers-Briggs

ENFJ or INFJ. I tend to switch between the two, but I'm getting ENFJ more lately.

Yes, I take these quite a bit.

11. Re: Myers-Briggs

So, how do you guys relate to your own type? Or do you think it's all a bunch of bullcrap?
    I'm quite gobsmacked by how accurate these things tend to be, but then again, there's this thing called The Forer effect that makes people think astrology is valid as well, so is this similar in a way? Do you think your type's description fits a lot of people?

12. LTG

LTG

Re: Myers-Briggs

We had to do one for some group work at uni.

I got ENTP.

13. Re: Myers-Briggs

ISTJ

While reading the description there where some points with which i could identify but also some which didn't match. But overall I would say I got the right result.

14. Re: Myers-Briggs

I am a big believer in this as a way of understanding other people's behaviours and why they react to situations differently to me. I am an INFJ and it's a great description of me, right down to the messy work desk.

x

15. Re: Myers-Briggs

INFJ

Introversion - 82%, Intuition - 7%, Feeling - 20%, Judging - 58%.

16. Re: Myers-Briggs

I tested this the first few times. It sounded a lot like me but I realized I am DEFINITELY a P over a J. I'm an ISTP. You'd think that ISTJ and ISTP are similar but while they share 3 letters they actually share no functions, making them completely different. I work with an ISTJ and her and I clash quite often.

Definitely me at work:

17. Re: Myers-Briggs

'rare'

18. Re: Myers-Briggs

Yes, honey.

19. Re: Myers-Briggs

I'm an INFJ. I did this in work years ago and I've been slightly obsessed with it every since. It was a real lightbulb moment, as it made me realise I wasn't (particularly) weird. I'm constantly reading about different aspects of it, it's fascinating.

Also, male INFJs are the rarest. Savour that, boys. (Though I'm not shocked that there's already quite a few on here).

20. Re: Myers-Briggs

I'm the same. When I took this in 2010 at work I was an ENFP. A lot of people have told me over the years how I've changed from an extrovert to an introvert.