Nadine Coyle (again) - 'Go To Work' and Album? | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nadine Coyle (again) - 'Go To Work' and Album?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattyjayy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Working with Brian Higgins as we guessed.

Who's excited? Lord knows I am. It's no secret how much I like 'Sweetest High.'

I'm going to guess a late 2015 release, if we're lucky.

Nadine 3.0 is coming.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  2. Amazing. Time for Na-queen to take her rightful place.

3. FUUUUUU..... YES PLEASE! The world needs more Nadine.

4. 100% yes.

5. Finally.

6. I'm here for this.

7. Me too. In an existential sense.

8. I'm so here for this, finally!!! I hope she actually calls it Nadine 2.0!

Was that theme song she did for that irish show ever made available to purchase? I need it.

9. I can't see any label giving her a proper deal so I'm not sure how she's going to make it.
    Then again, who knows, pop music is a world full of surprises.

10. Exciting!

11. If she's working with Brian Higgins she could release it through Xenomania Records?

12. It will come out. Soon.

13. You just know it's only going to be available in Home Bargains.

14. Only if we go back to 2006.

15. I think this will be interesting, and I'm looking forward to hearing it. BUT...

It'll expose beyond a doubt that Girls Aloud was about the five girls and not just Nadine, despite her voice being an essential element in their unique chemistry. They were never just about Nadine for me. But then I feel Nicola Roberts would be vastly improved by having the rest of Girls Aloud around her, so this isn't unique to Nadine. Girls Aloud were my perfect pop group. This will never match it. But it might be a nice little pop treat regardless.

16. Is it confirmed she is working with Brian? Can't seem to click the link in the first post.

17. If it's unreleased Girls Aloud material I want it released as Girls Aloud.

18. I fixed the link.

19. Sadly, I just can't see anything she releases bothering the top 40.

20. As she says, Brian mixes and matches hooks from different songs, so it'll likely just be some parts that were originally meant for Girls Aloud.