Nadine Coyle - Womp Womp | Page 239 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nadine Coyle - Womp Womp

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mattyjayy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. TMI

TMI

She's gonna perform Girls on Fire ?

2. I think she’s just talking about the tour.

3. #beymaytuckets

torontodj, Island, RUNAWAY and 14 others like this.
  4. All of the tour promo she’s posting says it’s a Girls Aloud hits and songs from her forthcoming album. Queen of misleading her fans.

Volumi likes this.
  5. She should do a Girls Aloud anti-tour.

6. Nice interview. She seems in a great place. Girls on Fire has finally grown on me today! Go To Work is another level of brilliance for me. It's only at 40,000 streams on Spotify. Maybe I like it now because I know it's not the second single now...So it's been a week today we all heard it, so am I right in thinking next week we'll get Gossip? Exciting.

7. I like how she refers to what it used to be like on stage during Girls Aloud times with her backing singers! She looks great too.

8. I....don't think a stand alone song release and a single release makes much difference for Nadine?

papatrick and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  9. You like it because you can justify its poor performance?

papatrick and JMRGBY88 like this.
  10. Yep and the lowered expectations now I know it's not the full on second single.

11. Big difference between her just putting out songs every two weeks and a full on single release - Go To Work was a proper release it had a music video, remixes, acoustic versions, radio and tv tour and performances etc. I don't think 'Girls on Fire' is gonna get that now....

A song every two weeks. Spoil me rotten please Ms Coyle.

Santi319 likes this.
  12. I sometimes can't get over how brilliant of a single Go To Work is for Nadine. I think if she released this as her debut in 2010 it would have done much better than Insatiable, the difference between trying too hard and just a good fun pop record. Still not crazy about the artwork BUT....Still my jam all these months later, a great motivating song waking up to this! Why isn't this on in gyms and fitness playlists everywhere?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Santi319 likes this.
  13. Go To Work is the best song released by any of the Girls Aloud hens and I refuse to hear otherwise.

Elysium, torontodj, RUNAWAY and 18 others like this.
  14. Is what Dan Wootton said (about the other 4, very recently turning down the offer to reform & Tour as a Group) actually true then (or is it rubbish)?

15. Total rubbish! But to be fair on Dan it's the angle Nadine and her team are going to promote her tour.

16. I am PERCHED for the Go To Work/Something New mash-up she'll do on tour, let me tell you.

orangeblossom, lushLuck and Jaamzz like this.
  17. Would love an official mash up of this, abso goes OFF!!

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Nicola says hi.

19. This is exactly what I expect from Nadine's upcoming outing.