Nadine Coyle - Womp Womp | Page 324 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nadine Coyle - Womp Womp

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mattyjayy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Her deal was only for a single and an EP. It'd be no surprised if they've not taken the album option up, would it?

Venoose likes this.
  2. TMI

TMI

Off to visit Birmingham like in late January, but Nadine will be nowhere to be seen this time and I'm so sad.

Venoose likes this.
  3. Still heartbroken. Still hoping Nadine takes pity on me and gives me some attention.

4. Euphoria, mmcg10, JasonJay and 7 others like this.
  5. Poor Nadine needs live subtitles.

JasonJay, Jesus Jugs and Vixen like this.
  6. Did we lose all hope for Nadine's solo success with "Girls on (mis)Fire"?

Did she ever stand a chance?

HighRise likes this.
  7. I'm still dying to hear Fool For Love.

Santi319 likes this.
  8. You don’t even care, you don’t even give a damn What i’m thinking!

9. Girl stop your teasing and either leak or delete.

orangeblossom, TMI, eyeline and 9 others like this.

10. I'm not trying to read too much into this but, Virgin just interact with Nadine via twitter...

11. God bless the gay intern at Virgin.

Aester, DoggySwami, Venoose and 5 others like this.
  12. Or they're trolling her because she's got nothing to do.... haha

Jesus Jugs, Martyn, Venoose and 3 others like this.
  13. Damn you're really waiting for something to happen just to being negative, isn't it?

BTW I didn't say that this means something or whatever, I just found this odd so I decided to post it here.

14. Sooooo Nadine is still pretty signed and is doing some shows this summer. Tour cancelled, yes, but still a current artist. This should be back to where it belongs. Until she inevitably gets dropped .

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  15. TMI

TMI

If Fool For Love ever leaks, I feel like I'll be disappointed, don't know why...I really was deceived with Something In Your Bones. Imagining Nadine having some sex at the beginning had me shooked.

16. NaQueen's reign just won't let up.

will82, orangeblossom and Santi319 like this.
  17. The only way I can see them doing another single is if they wait till Cheryl releases a single then releasing one at same time to capitalise on that because the media coverage would be guaranteed

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Untouchable Ace likes this.
  18. Tried that before with Insatiable, did not work. Promise This came out a week before and sold much better.
    The comparison was unnecessary and the media coverage was there but it wasn't all positive.

I'm quite encouraged by this. Either she's still signed or the ended on great terms.
    They did put out a single and an EP with four songs. That was what she said we'd get when she launched everything last year anyways. She even had said at the time that an album may not even happen.

19. That was before the media had created this story they seem fixated on reporting on time and time again that Cheryl and Nadine are sworn enemies. I'm just thinking if she is still signed and the label are waiting for perfect opportunity to launch another single then that would be the way to ensure maximum exposure