Namie Amuro - Finally | Page 292 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Namie Amuro - Finally

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I remember one of the online shops counts toward the Oricon charts --- was it CDJapan? I've decided I want to buy this and if there's a way to make it count from overseas I want to.

2. I’m pretty sure CdJapan & YesAsia both do.

aaronhansome likes this.
  3. Yeah, looks like you need to use tenso for the purchase to count on Oricon.

By the way, how many fucking hooks could they cram into Hope? Jesus.

4. 1st day sales: 459,049
    2nd day sales: 222,295

Total: 681,344

Already outdid BEST FICTION’s first week by 157 copies on its second day. Amazing.

5. FUCKING LEGEND.

Island, mi|kshake and tj-x like this.
  6. She'll do 1 million+ by the end of the week at this rate.

mi|kshake and tj-x like this.
  7. Namie Amuro 1992, 2000, 2010 & 2017:

8. 1st day sales: 459,049
    2nd day sales: 222,295
    3rd day sales: 126,753

Total: 808,097

9. Where can I buy the album that isn't YesAsia who take about 17 weeks to deliver anything.

10. Freaking juggernaut.

11. Amazon Japan is usually the cheapest/fastest option. But (as with any amazon store) you need to check the price constantly in order to strike the better deal. The only downside is that you don't know which version you'll get (regular or limited). It's random.
    Also, you don't get posters and some avex items can't be shipped outside Japan.

CDJapan is the best option if you care about first press editions/posters/bonus, but they're hella expensive.

HMV Japan sits between the two (posters are folded though).

aaronhansome and evilsin like this.
  12. Of all the re-recordings, I have to say Dr. is my favorite.

Island and evilsin like this.
  13. It's by far the most updated out of all the post-Best Fiction single arrangements.

miznitch likes this.
  14. 2nd best selling album of the year after 3 days of sales...

Just become the next Empress of Japan already!

15. I think it's safe to say that no one was expecting such a huge response. It's 1996 all over again.

tj-x and miznitch like this.

16. She's saying that after separating from Testuya Komuro in her mid-20s she wanted to have fun and release an album under a different name (Suite Chic). During that time, she decided to enjoy herself and not care about sales and rankings. She was so excited to record that album and couldn't wait to listen to it. And when she went back to release under her own name, she tried to keep that attitude. That's been her motto ever since.

She looks so happy. It warms my heart.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  17. Wasn't SUITE CHIC also a way for her to get away from losing her mother? I believe I read back in the day that she wanted something different because of that as well.

18. Body Feels Exit snatched my wig.

miznitch likes this.