Naomi Campbell on the Tyra Banks show | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naomi Campbell on the Tyra Banks show

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by slimane, Dec 9, 2009.

1. mump boy

mump boy Guest

2. Fuck, I love Naomi.

3. This is SO amazing. naomi asking her so blasé if she knows versacé and how he works, and Tyra gets so defensive like OF COURSE I KNOW THIS!!

LP likes this.
  4. I love how Naomi really doesn't give two shits to what Tyra is saying and the fact she can hardly remember half the stuff. Tyra is just looks very silly trying to be all 'woe is me'.

5. slimane

slimane Guest

Just been watching this again. Even more surreal than I remember.

6. Where can I watch this?!

7. slimane

slimane Guest

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Can someone explain to me what this alleged feud between Tyra and Naomi was?

(Oh look at that - the interview is about Tyra.)

LP likes this.
  9. Tyra is a born victim.

10. slimane

slimane Guest

Naomi bullying Tyra for her entire career basically (she calls it bullying, i call it ambition) and driving her to give up modelling (what happened to "i'm retiring to concentrate on my empire/be the new oprah etc").

Tyra DOES NOT come across well.

11. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Oh right. The interview made Tyra look like a a bit of a bullshitter anyway.

12. Tyra looks so pathetic......I love Naomi.

13. How can you love Naomi? She's never shown herself to be anything other than a complete cuntwaffle

14. Haha, I think 'cuntwaffle' is my new favourite word.

15. Campbell is the worst. Don't be fooled. I've had friends that have shot /photographed her and said she's a ^!#% nightmare.

16. I don't care if she is a bitch, if I met her I would bow down to her. She is my favorite supermodel, and shes 40 YEARS OLD, and still looks better than the models half her age.

17. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest