Natasha Bedingfield - Unicorn | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Natasha Bedingfield - Unicorn

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by spillett, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sorry, I couldn't find an existing thread (I'm sure there is one);

2. I'm struggling to find words to say. It's sad.

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sounds like a bop.

4. What metaphor could "unicorn" possibly be used for? My career doesn't exist... liiiiiiiiiiike a uuuniiiiiiiiicoooooooooooornn.

5. Is it 2012 again?

6. And I
    Wanna feel
    like an unicooooooooooooooooooorn
    like an unicooooooooooooooooooorn

7. hahaha I cracked up at this so much! I was a fan of hers during her 1st album which in my opinion is the best but I am still interested to see the new stuff, despite the questionable unicorn reference haha!

8. To be fair I really enjoyed her last 2 albums so if this "feature" is bringing her back then I'm all for it.

9. Only really liked her first album. I'm afraid she's gotten worse throughout the years.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  10. NOT 'tasha drawing inspiration from the Top Answer Game.

VivaForever likes this.
  11. Natasha probably deserved more than the career she got, but this is straight out of 2012. For shame.

12. Her albums got messy with the various different tracklistings in different territories and whatnot, but she certainly made good music up until Pocketful of Sunshine.

13. make that 2011

14. I love her vocals here, but christ almighty is the production on the dubstep part dated.

15. I'm not sure either but I did really enjoy her last studio album so I'll give anything a go.

16. 'Strip Me' was actually a good record, I thought. I miss her.

17. Babies, babies, BABIES, babies ............

babies

18. Totally forgot "Wanna Have Your Babies"...what an uncomfortable mess that single was.

LP and plasticFANTASTIC like this.
  19. Natasha's legacy