Neighbours Become Good Rates: The Neighbours Girls Rate ELIMINATIONS | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours Become Good Rates: The Neighbours Girls Rate ELIMINATIONS

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Island, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Let's just pretend that Delta won and slip her into the Winner's Rate just because.

2. So many rounds.

berserkboi likes this.
  3. What’s the rate equivalent of blue balls?

berserkboi likes this.
  4. How do you say "facepalm" in Kpop?

berserkboi, londonrain and Island like this.
  5. Any rate I've hosted.

Also, I didn't really have a laptop for a few days cos my charger stopped functioning. I've been renting a charger from the library every other day ddd.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  6. Like this.

berserkboi, Island and Mina like this.
  7. [​IMG]

berserkboi, londonrain and Island like this.
  8. The Whitney rate were we are yet to find the order of the top 3?

londonrain and Island like this.
  9. down boy why'd you bring me down boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Down Boy
    AVG: 9.542
    HIGH: 11 (@Island @soratami @GhettoPrincess) 10 (@Remorque @Robsolete @Conan @Untouchable Ace @JamesJupiter)
    LOW: 5 (@Mina)

I was shooketh when this song won. I didn't see it coming. I didn't even know what song would win. I didn't see this outlasting Kiss Kiss. But sometimes, questionable talent can win. And it did. Thank God it did. This is basically the perfect Holly song. It's sexy and carefree while being super seductive at the same time. Bring me down boy yas (but pls don't actually). That dance break makes me go all the way down and sexy. Overall, I think the song everyone enjoyed the most ended up winning and I can appreciate that considering it came from a song that seemed like the underdog. Shake your ass and get down to 'Down Boy' y'all because it is your winner. This also makes it officially count as a UK #1. It peaked at #2 when it debuted. Cheers!

@GhettoPrincess - This has aged better for me than Kiss Kiss, even though I love both, it’s so sensual and catchy. A pop classic.

@JamesJupiter - An 11 contender. So sleek and fresh.

@Remorque -
    One of the best songs on the album. Period. She sounds fucking LUSH and the production is everything, courtesy of Nellee Hooper. He definitely left his stamp on this song.

@Untouchable Ace - Funky

@soratami - I was torn between giving my 11 to Kiss Kiss or to this, but I think this probably needs it more

and rounds are over

Thanks for participating and putting up with me! It's been an experience and something else xx <3
    [​IMG]

11. TALENT won.

I was checking and I don't think Holly's iconic second album has ever been in a rated. Someone should fix that.

12. State Of Mind (song) would win that by a landslide surely?

Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  13. I think Desire could have a chance too!

But something like this would be perfect:

00s Iconic Electropop Sophomores Rate: State of Mind VS Come And Get It VS Shoot From The Hip VS Pretty Scary Silver Fairy

14. I still don't see a winner other than State Of Mind here (admittedly I don't know these other albums)

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  15. You need to fix that ASAP. Come And Get It especially is legendary.

16. I'm the resident Rachel Stevens stan and 'Some Girls', 'Sweet Dreams My LA Ex', 'So Good', 'I Said Never Again (But Here We Are)', and 'I Will Be There' are mandatory listening.

17. I know bit and pieces of Rachel Stevens' tracks - I still think State Of Mind is one of the best songs ever made though and beats the Rachel Stevens tracks I do know...

Island likes this.
  18. londonrain, berserkboi and Island like this.
  19. Perfect winner but I definitely didn't expect it to win either. Glad you gave it an 11 too @Island and @soratami.