Neighbours Become Good Rates: The Neighbours Girls Rate ELIMINATIONS | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours Become Good Rates: The Neighbours Girls Rate ELIMINATIONS

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Island, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I just listened to the 1000 Stars b-sides, which I've never heard before and they're bops.

Untouchable Ace and Island like this.
  2. You should thank God I didn't make you guys rate the Candice Alley album. She was on Neighbours for an iconic guest stint last year where she basically gave blank stares for three months. Her album is basically Delta-lite.

I was the only one who stanned her on Neighbours nnñ and didn't find out she was a singer until later.

3. Done!

Innocent Eyes : 8.71
    Tightrope : 8.25
    1000 Stars : 8.033
    Footprints : 7.64

[​IMG]

soratami, Island and Mina like this.
  4. Wait I need to sit and do this! Maybe tomorrow. I know them all by heart obvs but I wanna revisit.

soratami, Island and Mina like this.
    send photo likes this.
  6. hey vote pls

7. I 100% am. If I don't get a chance before Friday to rate while listening, I'll submit the draft scores I have. Obviously I don't need to relisten, since I know it all by heart.

Island, Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  8. I really should have gotten on to this sooner to campaign for the b-sides and international singles to be included (Flawed, Be Strong) because right there is my 11, and it's not even included.

Happiness by Natalie Bassingthwaighte.
    I thought it was on the album, I must have put it on myself.

This song is the reason everyone should do this rate so please everyone listen to it!

JamesJupiter, Island and Mina like this.
  9. @Island, is the deadline still Dec 1? How many voters are there so far?

10. Ddd I might extend until next week since it's almost finals week. I only have 5 voters so far.

11. You need to do more promo!

12. I'd love an extension and a timely reminder!

13. Mine will be done in a couple hours. Just have Delta and Holly to revisit.

Mina likes this.
  14. Oh shit, I've done my scores I just forgot to send!

londonrain, DJHazey and Mina like this.
  15. I'M EXTENDING THIS FOR A WEEK.

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH IS THE NEW DEADLINE.

16. This also means you guys have one more week to change your Supersensual scores to at least an 8 thank you very much.

send photo and soratami like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. I'm Susan and you're Karl.

1:50

send photo, Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  19. This is like an English telenovela...

send photo and Island like this.
  20. I'm gonna start watching the show again soon actually. I watched for a bit last year but kinda stopped when the storyline got dumb. Queen Bassingthwaighte is returning so I actually want to experience Izzy.

send photo and Mina like this.