Neighbours - the return of Izzy (and Andrea the Scammer) | Page 187 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours - the return of Izzy (and Andrea the Scammer)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I’m not sure I want actual Dee as well, Andrea’s storyline was just bonkers enough to make sense and I feel having Dee return as well after everything is just pushing it that bit too far

2. Yes, exactly. I said this a few weeks ago and I still believe it. The one in the taxi had the same hair, was dressed the same and had the shifty looks of Andrea. The one on the bench had the much freer wavy hair, the wedding dress like we last saw Dee in and her whole demeanour was way more serene and calm. There's no way they're the same person.

Island, Maria and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  3. I watched my annual episode of Neighbours last night with the late night special, it was OK but not a patch on Lassiters blowing up and crushing Josh's meaty thighs.

I was also reminded why I stopped watching as Paige was still mooning over Father Jack!

4. Bring back Julie Quill!

Maria and idratherjack like this.
  5. [​IMG]

Justice For Dione Bliss.

Maria and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  6. Okay that was pretty fun. Izzy is incredible and I love the chemistry between her Susan, Karl and Paul. They look like they're having a ball being back together.

I cannot at Paige flip-flopping back to Jack after being back with Mark for about 3 seconds. Also, I was kind of hoping Tyler and Piper would both fall off the building oop.

7. If that had been Hollyoaks Later Piper would have fallen to her death off that building! And I would have cheered.

8. When she finally fucks off, I will start watching. What a dreary character she has become!

Island likes this.
  9. Low key kill off all of the Brennan Bros and don’t introduce new characters.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  10. So what happened? Please tell me "Pipes" fell to her death!

11. Nope. Tyler and a cop yanked her over the edge and then Tyler was sent down for 20 years :(

idratherjack likes this.
  12. Boo! I wanted her to die in a graphic splat. Itswhatshedeserves.gif.

Island, Martyn and Robsolete like this.
  13. Terese as Xena is everything.

14. This and Sheila as Austin Powers

Tribal Spaceman, Island and Maria like this.
  15. SUSAN RUNNING OVER IZZY IS SO ICONIC

16. Piper may be the worst but props to Mavournee for actually being a good actress.

Maria likes this.
  17. Paul is a "good guy" again??

18. QUEEN IZZY IS WORTH 41 MILLION POUNDS. QUEEN OF SCAMMING. Andrea found rotting.

19. IZZY IS QUEEN. WHAT KIND OF TANYA TURNER MEETS JANINE BUTCHER ICON!

20. I'm living for @Island's Izzdoctrination.

Island likes this.