Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 174 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. At least she's not grieving the Mark Brennan way, his mooching around Sonya is weird

I was trying to explain to my boyfriend that despite what we both thought about Brad and Lauren "out of the credits" means they really have gone!

I literally can it wait for Xanthe to become a nurse, I wish there was some sort of super fast fast track

Island likes this.
  2. To neighbours

Please stop dressing Ben in the ugliest shirts you can find. More overalls please

Many thanks

Island and Robbietoxic like this.
  3. I can think of better options.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  4. I look forward to you starting as the new executive producer

Robbietoxic likes this.
  5. DAVID CAME OUT!!!

Also, they should run Jack out of town.

6. Agreed. I wouldn't miss him...

David's 'I'm gay' was too adorable, I loved Leo's reaction too. Great ending to Friday's episode

Island likes this.
  7. David's coming out was so cute and he really is a cutie.

I'm not here for Sonya and Mark but they really do fit that generic couple thing down to a T.

8. Ben's moody pout when Finn was trying to teach him.. I yearned.

Once again the best stuff over the past few days has revolved around Toadie/Sonya/Mark and Steph. Queen T calling Sonya an inspiration despite her truly falling off the wagon was heartbreaking to watch

More Tyler fresh from the pool please

Island likes this.
  9. I've been more on board for David and his brother since it was revealed that Paul is their father. I couldn't have cared less for that storyline until it had that resolution.

Island and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  10. David gets cuter with every passing episode. I haven't rooted for a character like this since John Paul on Hollyoaks

Island likes this.
  11. So Sonya's drinking again?

12. It's amazing that it's taken this long for Sonya to relapse given she's had to put with murderous bouncy castles and all manner of crises on Ramsey Street.

Dame Kym Valentine serving for the gawds:
    [​IMG]

13. Another fake Dee Bliss spotted on ITV:
    [​IMG]

14. I still miss Libby

Boy how smug did I look yesterday watching with my boyfriend going "the girl in the new family looks about Jimmy's age, and the other one looks about Xanthe and Piper's age' and voila today they're fast friends

I don't get out much...

Island and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  15. Mavournee's Logie's dress was really weird. It's an ugly dress but like she looks amazing in it.

16. I thought she looked okay, but maybe that's because I couldn't see anything other than Olympia Valance's giant red headband

Island likes this.
  17. Lilly looked amazing. Queen.

I was stalking the cast's instagrams and Jodi, Matt Wilson, and Tim Kano went on vacation together. Goals.

Bring back Ned so he can break into his old house and swim in the pool of lust so that Dipi goes all Lauren for him.

Maria likes this.
  18. I know Neighbours has never had the most realistic portrayal of teenagers, but I absolutely howled when Ben and Xanthe excitedly rushed into the cafe to declare they were going to throw a frisbee by the lake.

Because all 16 years spend their free time playing frisbee.