Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 185 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I haven't watch it since last June but Izzy's return is bringing me back and the possibility of Dee returning, of course. Why is Amy threatening to leave? Has she almost slept with another of Paul's spawn?

2. She threatens to leave once a week over the smallest thing.

3. Oh dear. Sounds like she needs a storyline. Maybe an affair with Shane.

4. I can't wait for the 10pm episode tonight! Ben and Xanthe's costumes are amazing too.

Island, Robbietoxic and Maria like this.
  5. Neighbours at 10pm always feels like a bit of an event and I love it. The fact that Izzy is back and Ben is dressed like retro Justin Timberlake already equals a classic episode.

6. Lots of shirtless Ben in todays episode and it led really well to the special. I'm excited.

I did read that Felix is leaving in March though - I really hope that's not the case but I suspect it is.

7. Broken glass in the swimming pool was a bit too Hollyoaks Later for Neighbours but in true Ramsay Street style they wrapped it up within minutes and moved on to the next thing.

I'd heard the same about Felix. Hopefully he'll show up before too long in some CW drama or something...

Island likes this.
  8. Felix will probably do modeling or music. I don’t think acting is his passion.

9. Yeah, he's definitely leaving. So is Tyler (and possibly Piper)

IT'S STARTING GIRLS!

Maria likes this.
  10. The Spice Girls!!

Tribal Spaceman, Island and BTG like this.
  11. I love the way it all looks so shiny and slick yet also incredibly tacky.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  12. IZZY

Island, Robbietoxic and BTG like this.
  13. BTG

BTG

Neighbours in a nutshell.

14. I’m only here for Izzy. Tyler and piper. Awful. The guy who played Tyler has one cut off his hair which is a sad day.

Island likes this.
  15. Tyler is beautiful but I am not here these mopey scenes.

I love Lance.

16. Why is the British guy crying over a chess piece?

Did anyone not notice him unsubtlely bounding around the place.

Piper is terrible. Your lover boy is going to be in so much trouble.

17. I don't understand why Piper put on a wig that looks exactly like her own hair...

18. Where did she get such an expensive wig?

19. Also, the Dee that we saw in the taxi was definitely Andrea then.

But I'm still convinced the one on the bench in the wedding dress was real Dee.

20. She used Tyler's 10 grand for it.

Also, why has she only given him a trim? If she wanted to disguise him, surely the best thing would be to cut all the hair off?