Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 188 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I want a blonde Dionne Bliss, a brunette Dionne Bliss, and a redhead Dionne Bliss. All at eachother's throats in various outrageously bitchy ways before they join forces in some kind of witchy alliance.

Don't fail me now, Neighbours writers. Pick up that crack pipe and get to work on those scripts.

2. Same. Izzy was a queen. Didn't even know this was happening, which shows how little Australia cares for Neighbours these days.

Smooth Criminal and Island like this.
  3. Please bring Sarah back as an unannounced arrival just so Susan can get a heart attack.

Mikey1701 and Maria like this.
  4. The Tuesday episode was one of my favourite episodes in such a long time. It was so much stronger than the special with a script that was so on point. Izzy killing off her 89 year old husband through sex being a highlight. The Queen is back.

5. My goodness Ryan Grimshaw is awful wooden. I’m guessing he was going for ‘mysterious’ but, welll... it didn’t work

I forgot just how amazing the chemistry is between Karl, Susan and Izzy is. Never leave again my scheming Queen

6. Oh my! Dame Lauren, everybody's favourite low key tart is returning for a guest stint. Here is hoping that it's more than just a flying visit and she finds the time to lurk by the Lassiters bins to perv on somebody new.

Now we just need Naomi to reappear. I still miss her!

Island and Maria like this.
  7. Screaming at the end of the camping episode. Probably Mark's greatest moment.

Tribal Spaceman and Maria like this.
  8. I enjoyed today’s episode mostly for the fact we had a resolution to Paige and Jack sleeping together. These things usually take weeks to come out so it’s nice to see it all boxed off

I wouldn’t mind Jack leaving with Paige a la Daniel Robinson, he’s always been a one dimensional character and now I guess he cheats on his girlfriends despite never having one until about a year ago

9. Has Tyler has his hair cut already? He used to look so good with his hair down but now it looks like a bad wig

10. Neighbours truly is giving the gays everything they want. Lauren's probably coming back to big Paige farewell. I hope she fucks Jack tho.

11. This is the haircut that Piper gave him as a 'disguise' when they were going on the run. Because cutting an inch off someone's hair with nail clippers is really a good disguise.

Island and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  12. Oh yeah... I really wish she hadn’t done that.

Robsolete likes this.
  13. Plain Jane is coming back too.

14. I'M A WEEK BEHIND BUT I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS LOVE TRIANGLE THAT PAIGE IS IN

Mark is so fucking daddy tho I just wish he wasn't like the most boring person ever. I'd totally let him do things to me.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  15. do i really have to watch a whole episode of mark, steph, paige, and jack going camping? can steph set the campsite on fire?

when did paige and piper become friends? did their real life friendship force the writers to include scenes between the two of them?

i want a dynasty style catfight between izzy and susan?

ddd are they going to repeat the sarah storyline with izzy? is izzy sick and gonna leave holly there?

oh so paul has another son? he sure got around.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  16. Ryan Grimshaw only has one facial expression and it’s that gormless one with his mouth half open (and about -2464718.0983% personality)

I’m not Coronation Street inclined but was he this wooden in that?

Island likes this.
  17. Tyler is wearing wig isn't he? He cut his hair short.

Ryan was hardly Meryl Streep levels of convincing in Coronation Street but he was competent and believable. I think it's the script that's the problem. This Rafael character is barely there and the same can be said for his interest...

18. He really does look bored most of the time doesn’t he? I can’t at David being all adorable with him (which I would totally fall for by the way) and he barely notices, like he’s trying to remember if he left the oven on

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  19. How long are they going to drag it out that Paul Robinson is Rafael's secret father.

20. This is what the husband has said to me but surely not another long lost child?

Karl remains as useless as he always was

I can’t believe that was Tyler actually leaving. I wasn’t expecting that