Neon Jungle - General Discussion | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neon Jungle - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Nicole has good taste

2. Yes, her voice was probably the strongest in the group but give me an Asami debut EP any day of the week. Loved her quirky tone and style.

rubirubi likes this.
  3. Did Shereen and her brothers get to the live shows of The X Factor?

4. I see Shereen is on the live shows and there are a couple of performances available on iTunes. Good for her!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S. Is anybody watching the show?

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  5. The brothers are unnecessary (but beautiful nonetheless). But whatever it takes to see more of Shereen.

6. Shouldn't she be in the girls category instead of the groups one?

7. 2014

2014 Moderator

Talent.

Hurricane and Vasilios like this.
  8. I wish they chose a Neon Jungle song for her to perform on the show... Hahahaha!

Heidismiddle8, Hurricane and MadameX like this.
  9. They did amazing with this original track!! So happy for them!
    Even though they are out, I think probably someone will sign them!

10. It seems like it was yesterday that I discovered they were on The X Factor. And they are alredy out.

I don't like the siblings thing. She should get back with the rest of the girls and give it one more try.

11. It always was a big shame I mean seriously you got m.o. Still not had a hit in 5 years yet neon jungle have 4 hits and a top ten album and gone!

rubirubi likes this.
  12. Wonder if she still speaks to the girls she was close to Asami...

13. Oh yeah, I think they do speak and support each other. On the last elimination day, Asami posted on her stories asking for people to please vote for The Cutklevins. Jess has tweeted about them too. I haven't seen anything from Amira though, but a while ago I saw her swap tweets with Jess.
    And I can´t agree any more with you guys, a top 10 album isn't enough for securing a record deal? that is actually quite scary and brutal.
    I do believe things happen for a tricky reason though, and for now, Shereen is doing good, probably the remaining girls will still have a chance of succeeding too!

rubirubi likes this.
  14. Girlbands are more about the brand than the music itself right now... I don't know.

Popjustice didn't help choosing their debut album the worst of the year or something like that. Sad.