New forum tweaks and fixes | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New forum tweaks and fixes

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Does the forum have a way to transfer the OP of a thread to another user?

It just seems like it'd be useful for things like rates when a member essentially vanishes midway through to not have to restart the thread and lose all the posts yet still being able to give someone else the original post to take over the thread/rate.

If not there's a free XenForo plug-in for just that, just so you know.

2. I woke up yesterday to find the forum had changed. There was no message box, When I tried to like a comment a new page appeared asking me if I was sure I wanted to like it. I tried to PM @2014 but again there was no message box. Is anyone else having these issues? I have provided screenshots of what's happening. I discovered this morning that on Internet Explorer it isn't happening but it's so slow and keeps freezing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HELP.

3. This sometimes happens to me. I think it's something to do with the blockers set in your browser - Firefox Focus (which blocks a lot of things) does this to me semi-frequently, for example, but Safari doesn't.

4. It sorted itself out on it's own thankfully.

londonrain likes this.