Nick Jonas General Averageness Thread | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Jonas General Averageness Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by lushLuck, May 25, 2017.

1. Looks like the Jonas Brothers are sticking to their trend of abandoning projects less than a year after release.

[​IMG]
    http://hero-magazine.com/article/96...-in-the-launch-issue-of-the-hero-summer-zine/

Sprockrooster and Vasilios like this.
  2. Nick Jonas, Anne-Marie and Mike Posner?

O.K.

3. Good luck with that

4. Why does he have the weirdest titles.

And as for those features, no wonder it took you 5 hours to finish it.

5. We're doing just fine without him, thanks!

Someboy likes this.
  6. The last album was not that good but then I see that picture and.. well, let's give him another chance..

7. Yes, Nick. Give us another basic (white boy) bop.

8. RMK

RMK

This collaboration feels a bit random.

He was teasing another song entitled 'Looking For Love' the other day.

9. These features make it seem like he'll be aiming for the european market... really hope it's great and he delivers, I love his voice.

10. I'm hoping for another Chains(aw), although my immediate impression from the cover is something like Still Got Time.

alanmr likes this.
  11. If he's gonna get shirtless I'm in, Close reminds iconic

baxterclan and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  12. He just shits out songs doesn't he.

13. 'Chainsaw' and 'Under You' changed my life... the rest of his second album... did not. It was a shame because I still think his debut was brilliant. It's moronic that they abandoned it so quickly, releasing 'Teacher' could have really cemented him as a solo artist.

He's kind of been floundering since 'Levels' wasn't the worldwide smash his team expected, and I don't see that changing any time soon unfortunately.

alanmr, spillett, Blob and 1 other person like this.
  14. I think this could bop though. Plus the point needs re-iterating.

MORE SHIRTLESS JONAS.

alanmr likes this.
  15. The first album is one of the best pop albums of the last couple of years. I'll give him another chance.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  16. This 1993 European-only release Maxi-CD cover is giving me everything, I'll give him another chance after that appalling second album, but i'm gonna need a bop and a new underwear shoot

17. The second album was really cute. Very consistent, teebs.

18. RJF

RJF

I agree. I think everyone did a bit too much on it, partially assisted by the fact that it had no hit single to speak of. It wasn't as good as the first, but it wasn't the disaster everyone was making it out to be.

Voodoo
    Champagne Problems
    Close
    Chainsaw
    Touch
    Bacon
    Under You
    Testify

Eight solid pop songs makes a pretty decent hit/shit ratio on a male pop album to me.

alanmr, Rem, MarlonBrando86 and 13 others like this.
  19. BTG

BTG