Nightmare: The Dreamcatcher Thread | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare: The Dreamcatcher Thread

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Cotton Park, Aug 12, 2017.

1. OMFG. Made my day. The hand motion at 0:37 just absolutely floors me for some reason.
    And they're all so fucking good but SuA just makes it look SO EASY. The parts where she charges forward are always high points for me in any of their songs. She's just flawless. Love her. But they're all amazing.

Oh and I love Siyeon's USA shirt. Come visit us!

2. Okay, but the chorus of SleepWalking reminds me of a Girls Aloud song snd I can't remember which one.

I'm sitting here at work obsessing over it.

Never mind. It's What You Crying For.

Squashua and D is for Danger! like this.
  3. Oh but the spelling. DreamCathcer. This isn't the first time I've seen Happyface misspell their own act's name.
    I kind of like DreamCathcer better...

Ceir likes this.
  4. They just have personality by the bucketloads (I mean, that's not media trained to robot levels) and actually seem to have fun? I don't know why that seems so rare among the new groups - it's refreshing.

Adding these too so we've got them all in one place:

Bang Bang Bang

(Siyeon kills me with her DGAF dorkiness)

Don't Be Shy

Peppermint Chocolate (Mamamoo)

Eyes, Nose, Lips

Cotton Park and junglefish like this.
  5. Wait wait wait... They covered THE Don't Be Shy?!

Squashua and Cotton Park like this.
  6. I think Siyeon might be my favorite girl group member out of the new generation... sorry Eunha, sorry YooA.

Squashua and Cotton Park like this.

7. The complete version is one of the reasons I fell for them. And I never even liked the song before!

Squashua likes this.
  8. They just ripped what was left of my wig right the fuck off. This is one of my all-time favorite songs! Yoohyeon is just TOO MUCH!!!

Squashua likes this.
  9. Sleepwalking has taken over my life!

[​IMG]

Squashua and junglefish like this.

10. I think this is one of the more amazing gifts they've given us.

BTW, the first time I used V app on my new tablet yesterday, DC was on live - talk about timing, kind of just standing there responding to messages.

I couldn't really think of anything to say and it was all in Korean so I just typed something like "베이비 메탈!!!" (Babymetal - I know, I'm fucking weird.) Then JiU kinda started to do the "Gimme Chocolate" dance before succombing to giggles and odd looks from her members. Or maybe it was something else, but I don't know what else it could have been.

Squashua likes this.

11. I love this. JiU is so fucking into it! Such a great leader.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  12. Holy fuck. Molten. Unbelievable.

13. I
    AM
    DYINGGGGGGGG.
    [​IMG]

D is for Danger! and Cotton Park like this.
  14. Tell me they wouldn't be fun to hang with. I get a serious young Mamamoo vibe from them. Especially the original five. They're all such characters.

15. From the archives:

They were always a damn powerhouse...

16. I'm cross-promoting but I'd love for Dreamcatcher to try going full cyber-punk pop for a future comeback. Something like this:

Slice of Life and Cotton Park like this.
  17. YATH I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO POST IN THIS THREAD.

Cotton Park likes this.