Nightmare: The Dreamcatcher Thread | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare: The Dreamcatcher Thread

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Cotton Park, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Interesting. Notes:

1. The three things Siyeon would take with her to a desert island. Phone... computer... and SuA. Of course. Like, duh. She also likes Warlock. Sweet mother of God.

2. JiU likes Babymetal. I knew it!

3. Dong Dong never talks.

4. They get the obligatory aegyo request. Siyeon does hers with a line from "Gashina" - no lie.

5. JiU is the boss.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Ceir, Squashua and D is for Danger! like this.
  2. DC in Vietnam:

Yeah, it's two shitty shaky fan videos from the audience but still the best live performance video I've seen all week. And it's been a good week.
    Their talent is staggering.

3. @D is for Danger! posted a version of this in the main KPJrum. (Kamsahamnida! Made my day!)
    I found another version so I figured I'd post it here for the Cult.

The song is so explosive and passionate. Their vocals sound as strong as ever, especially SuA who seems to have upped her game (if that's even possible), and Dong Dong and Gahyeon have some nice parts. And the choreo... they're never looking for their next step, or kind of stepping into their next position, the position changes flow so smoothly, just like SNSD, they have that fierceness that Afterschool had, and at the same time bring something completely different, original, all their own. They just fucking bring it.

Happy 1st Birthday!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 4:24 PM
  4. @Cotton Park Always count on fans to give you better quality cams than the official channels!

Cotton Park likes this.