NOW! That's What I Call a Rate / BETTER BEST FORGOTTEN | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOW! That's What I Call a Rate / BETTER BEST FORGOTTEN

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Spiral, Sep 11, 2017.

1. NOWs 43-46 were a big improvement after 40-42 for me.

2. How do people feel about Billie Piper's music? I'm... not a fan. Will I get dragged for not liking Rose Tyler's music?

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

Yes, you will.

4. Thanks for the warning.

5. I don't like that she's now known for being Rose Tyler. Personally her music career and Secret Diary of a Call Girl are much more enjoyable.

londonrain likes this.
  6. I quite like a few Billie Piper records, especially the second album. Cannot stand her, or her ghastly "acting" though.

7. I like her as an actress and a popstar but her material is very hit & miss with me.

8. Hola! Sorry for the lack of playlist updates, I've been suffering with a migraine all day, so I've been keeping laptop viewing limited and downing pills like there's no tomorrow. All playlists will be up tomorrow.... If I'm not ill.

9. I am very displeased with the lack of love for this song:

Yet ya'll be flipping your wigs over Beyonce's baby songs. INJUSTICE

10. Final month warning. Even if @Eric Generic says these are the horror years, we will soldier on. My apologies this rate doesn't contain NOW 21.

Sprockrooster and Eric Generic like this.
  11. I'm going to do this, I promise. I got a little busy with both the Favourites rate and the Alicia Keys rate. I promise that I'll manage to get every score in for this one. I just have to do this one, the Black Girls Debut rate, and the Pet Shop Boys rate. I can do this.

londonrain and Spiral like this.
  12. I will also get round to making playlists for NOW 46-49, but let me tell you this. Finding the correct radio edits/remixes for the dance acts on the rest are like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Heaven on Earth likes this.
  13. Take your time on HoE, this is definitely a back burner rate.

If needed, I can extend the deadline a little bit more.

14. My spirit is willing, but sadly my body is weak. There are some quite good NOWs in this sequence.

15. Oh... so not only will you bad mouth my amazing rate that is a total success, but then you decide NOT to vote. What a hit and run situation we have here.

[​IMG]

Eric Generic and Heaven on Earth like this.
  16. Uno

Uno

Oh, I thought this was a horror-film based rate, judging from the name. I'm disappointed. Good day.

Spiral and londonrain like this.
  17. thank you for your time. tell your friends

londonrain likes this.
  18. Pretty sure I participated in the previous Now rates, so provided I can get my scores together in time for the new deadline, I'm in. Especially since this covers the last golden era of pop.

19. Please do, SmashHitter!! I await for your scores x

20. Just a heads up guys that everyone needs to get their votes in before the end of this month. Apologies for not adding playlists for NOW 46-49, but I've been out a lot recently and there's been many shots of alcohol.