Older albums you're loving today. | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older albums you're loving today.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Vasilios, Jan 1, 2018.

1. I’ve been playing the recent boxset of the 1975 Fleetwood Mac. It’s overshadowed by Rumours, but in fact the FM is closest to that classic out of all their albums. The Hi Res version is excellent. Good packaging too. @Eric Generic you’ll be pleased to know this set is free of the car boot-sourced, tatty sleeves of the Tango box!

Eric Generic likes this.
  2. I will probably settle for the 2-disc digipak edition, to go with the others I have for Rumours (though that's 3CDs), Mirage, Tusk and Tango. All the others went down to 7.99 in HMV eventually, so I am biding my time. I've got the 2004 jewelcase re-issue already.

Tommy Johnson likes this.
  3. With wonderful irony, Jazzie B was really annoyed when he bought the Stone Roses' debut and Fools Good wasn't on it.

Dr Pop and ohnoitisnathan like this.
  4. To be honest, if you’re not bothered about Hi Res or the 5.1 mix, the 2004 disc is ample. I don’t think the most recent remaster improves on it particularly.

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. Yes, but it needs to match the others.....

Tommy Johnson likes this.
  6. You should absolutely have an account on SHF.

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. Spice
    Spiceworld
    Forever
    A Girl Like Me
    Schizophrenic
    Scream if You Wanna Go Faster
    PCD
    Doll Domination
    Light Years
    Fever
    Body Language
    X
    Aphrodite
    Kiss Me Once
    Chemistry
    Tangled Up
    Out of Control
    Paris
    Blackout

8. [​IMG]
    My ASS is like... WO!

9. I love the G-A-Y playlist

TRAVVV, snoho and rav4boy like this.
  10. SUPERB choice! LOVE this album and the hugely underrated Miss Jody Watley.

11. My top choice for today:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Bumping Tori Amor - Little Earthquakes after the finale of Everything Sucks.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. I have that on vinyl from back in the day, so havent listened to it in an age, but remember loving it, so thanks for the reminder, adding it to my playlist now!

[Edit] Damn, not on Spotty-Fry!

14. It still sounds so good!!

"Lifestyle" is such a bop!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  15. [​IMG]
    The original London/Polygram CD pressing (I have that, the 2008 reissue and the Blanc Tapes boxset version, but this is my favourite-sounding one).

WhipperSnapper likes this.
  16. Free Me, by Emma Bunton.

WhipperSnapper likes this.
  17. Whatever Bitch is my favorite Mya track from this record, I don't think I've bothered with the rest of it bar that and 'Whoa'

Angeleyes likes this.
  18. This one

Dr Pop and Vasilios like this.