Owlle - Summer Crisis (EP) & Heavy Weather (Album) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owlle - Summer Crisis (EP) & Heavy Weather (Album)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Feb 23, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

There's a general discussion thread in P&J but this sub-forum seems like a more suitable home to #promo the second album of French artist Owlle. Known by her mère as France Picoulet, Owlle has already released two singles from the forthcoming LP Heavy Weather which is scheduled to be released some time in the Spring.

In The Dark was released in early January and it sounds and looks like this:

Gunfire was released today and sounds like this:

Her debut album, 2014's simply titled France, was perfectly fine but it seems like she's really stepped things up both sound and image wise for this second effort.

Excited!

A few tags: @2014, @constantino, @LE0Night, @Noir, @Petty Mayonnaise

2. Another new song D~S~D:

And a live version of said song:

With three tracks out there, the album release date can't be far off.

A&E and LE0Night like this.
  3. Do we know anything about a release date yet?

4. So... an EP called Summer Crisis is out on Friday and is being billed as a "preview EP" to Heavy Weather, which is now coming out according to an interview in French Vogue "in the Summer".

5. Here's the EP which is all three of the tracks released so far, plus a remix and one other new track Higher:

All in all a bit of a pointless release. Why do I feel like I jinxed myself by saying:
    [​IMG]