Paloma Faith - The Architect | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paloma Faith - The Architect

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Jul 5, 2016.

1. She's currently writing and recording for her fourth album which she (at the moment) has no idea when it's coming out!

2. I love her and her music. She was such a delight when I saw her live last year.

3. I still can't believe each of her albums has gone Double Platinum in the UK.

4. I love how her update did not mention the word 'soon'. I'm sure the album will have some great songs when it does come out.

5. I stanned hard for her during her first two albums but she completely lost me with that last one. We'll see what happens this time.

Island and Lander like this.
  6. Same, I just couldn’t get into it at all. Bar the obvious song.

Island likes this.
  7. Just watched the film 'Youth' and I was surprised to see Paloma in it. She plays herself and it's a small part but she is sooooo good, she should act more, she's a natural.

Island likes this.
  8. Id love more actress Paloma.

9. I'm so here for this.

Island likes this.
  10. It's called "The Architect", but she's now pregnant, so don't expect it to come out for... At least a year. Or maybe two.

Island likes this.
  11. She's pregnant? Queen.

Island likes this.
  12. Congratulations to her. I wasn't even aware she was in a relationship.

13. Congrats Paloma and here's hoping the baby will push her back to a more quirky sound.

Island likes this.
  14. Aw, congratulations to her!

Island likes this.
  15. Paloma is so incredible that she probably impregnated herself. Auto sufficient mami!

Island likes this.
  16. That's really nice for her!

17. Aww so happy for her.

Queen of defying pregnancy limitations at any age.

JapaneseJesus and munro like this.
  18. Just got excited as Josep Vinaixa wrote the album would be out this year under a completely different title. How even!? Oh well, I never learn. Happy for her though, will try to wait patiently for The Architect.

19. Paloma is literally everything a poster should be, and she's a damn hard worker. I'll order anything Queen is serving.

Does anyone remember her youtube cooking videos?

Island likes this.