PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJOPS, PJ00s | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJOPS, PJ00s

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mina, Apr 7, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Your afternoon tipple, M'lord...oh, and may I remind his Lordship that the PJOPS deadline is at the midnight hour this evening.

Oleander, soratami, ModeRed and 4 others like this.
  2. Ddddd we’ve been asking for something like this for years, that’s why the PJSCHQ exists - which @Derek made and essentially looks after now (throw support ha way too). This is just the PJ equivalent.
    I even asked Peter for something of the sort to bring all the PJSC threads together and he said no, y’all.

Thanks @Mina

3. Actually I believe it was originally set up by @imaduck!

londonrain and Lost Boy like this.
  4. Oooh, okay! I know you preside over it now. Just wanted to give you props, and Imaduck then!

Derek likes this.
  5. 2014

2014 Moderator

This is brilliant!

Eric Generic, londonrain and Mina like this.
  6. Great idea for a topic, but I worry about the @Mina corporation steady take-over of the Charts & Rates sub-forum. Bookmark me for when, a year from now, the song contests are called MINA PJSC, MINA PJ00s and MINA PJOPS.

7. Indeed!

MINA PJOPS: a song contest for musical theatre classics released before 2000
    MINA PJSC: a song contest for the EDM/trance music of today
    MINA PJ00s: no changes

[​IMG]

8. PJCC - PopJustice Cat Contest?

9. A purrfect name for the PJ cat gif contest - I approve!

10. MINA ROUNDS

You listen to today's EDM music?

londonrain, soratami and Mina like this.
  11. That's the only music of today I listen to, ddd.

londonrain likes this.
  12. I don't know how surprised I should be. But listen to the best EDM song of all time:

Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  13. The Kpop recruitment efforts continue, I see.

14. You could have at least posted the Korean version.

Island likes this.
  15. I did post the Korean version.

16. I know, I'm just being cruel.

Island, berserkboi and Mina like this.
  17. I want to do a PJSC Runner Up rate (for second and third placers) but would have to be after the Scandipop Girls rate and we'd have to figure out some way to cut the initial load down. Who's up for it? Who has any ideas about the cutting down?

soratami, Derek and Untouchable Ace like this.
  18. Points received or do the rate in 2 parts.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  19. It's only 65 songs, though, which is fine if you're doing it in a regular rate format. Were you thinking about doing it using the song contest format instead?

20. Including 2nd and 3rd places makes it... 127?