PJ00s 3: Woof! Meow!- 5 Days Left To Vote (Deadline: 21 December 23h59) | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJ00s 3: Woof! Meow!- 5 Days Left To Vote (Deadline: 21 December 23h59)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by One Stop Candy Shop, Nov 17, 2017.

1. I'm surprised that nobody decided to send in more Therese bops this round, given how well The Arrival of Love did in round 1...

Mina likes this.
  2. *Coughs*

3. I'll be paying attention to how well Alien Ant Farm does because it could influence some of my later entries.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  4. Well we do have Melfest flops in there. That's the same sort of theme.

5. Just so we're clear, Linkin Park is not going to pass veto.

6. Of course not. My rock library from this era goes pretty deep too.

7. I just hope those of us who didn't submit dance songs this round have a fighting chance...

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  8. Well, when you give certain kinds of dance songs your 12 and 10 points, you aren't helping are you?

9. This round my 10 and 12 pointers didn't go to dance songs though!

One of them might actually be an indie song, @ohnostalgia and @Oleander....

Oleander, londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  10. Okay, so I've overestimated #tranceMina.

11. I seriously considered submitted a trance song this round, though...

DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  12. There seem to be a lot of indie songs on the Spotify playlist. Did the indie posse have a recruitment drive or something?

Mina likes this.
  13. Instant 12 from me.

DJHazey, londonrain and Mina like this.
  14. I'll keep that in mind (though that means @DJHazey may have to keep waiting for me to submit the song that would be an instant 12 from him)....

DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  15. Just noticed that the mix of the BT song on the Spotify playlist is also different from the linked video. I don’t know if the submitter is happy for us to score either version, but I thought I’d mention it in case they want us to score the video version only.

Mina likes this.
  16. I should be starting on this tonight, once I finish though, I will need a break from discovering so much new music and not knowing what to focus on!

[​IMG]

17. When @DJHazey starts threatening to submit more nu-metal

[​IMG]

18. Just to be on the safe side, I removed the BT song from the Spotify playlist and added it to the 'Youtube bunch'. So you'll only hear the version the submitter sent in.

To the people who voted already: the Spotify version of the BT song was not that different from the Youtube version, but if you gave points to that song (or if it just missed your top10) you might want to check the Youtube version to make sure if your points (or no points) are still justified.

Mina, berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  19. I bet I am flopping, as per usual.

londonrain and TRAVVV like this.
  20. I'm also prepared to flop, and I just discovered my act has a MUCH better single that I should've submitted.