PJ00s VII: Yeah yeah, fire. Song list up on page 1! | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJ00s VII: Yeah yeah, fire. Song list up on page 1!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ufint, May 1, 2018.

1. For all I know, you could be in cahoots with @londonrain behind the scenes.

[​IMG]

2. The kii is that I was considering submitting something that I wouldn't be surprised if it was on his shortlist.

Oleander, londonrain and Mina like this.
  3. Let me make sure I submit it before you do when the next round opens, then.

[​IMG]

Oleander and Mina like this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. A different Monica photo?

We love a plot twist.

6. Somebody actually entered the act I was planning to submit next round, but I'm impressed more than anything, really. Thank you for being amazing in the midst of so many other un-Poptartjustice songs.

DJHazey, Oleander, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

I sense an emerging trend.

Hazeyfestivalen
    Minavision
    Poptartjustice

How meta.

8. Excuse you, I invented this years ago if not earlier!

9. Iconic gif usage.

10. Speed demon!

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  11. How many points for your fellow co-host?

Mina likes this.
  12. Presumably her favourite number: zero.

Island, ufint, Mina and 2 others like this.
  13. I'll just rename myself David Charvet then! Hopefully @Filippa comes through with three points again!

14. There really aren't enough gifs of Mena.
    [​IMG]
    Not quite as quick as @GhettoPrincess last round. She had scores in within 24 hours of The List going up.
    I didn't give Vanessa Paradis any points.
    [​IMG]

15. I'm very curious to know why ”Fashion Report” was vetoed.

berserkboi likes this.
  16. Still trying to give everybody 12 points. So let my pleas be heard and I promise to give you 12 points.

17. Already entered in PJSC

Island, londonrain, Mina and 2 others like this.
  18. That explains it! It just seemed a bit strict when Pop! and Akcent were accepted (or their fellow Mello contestants.)

Untouchable Ace and berserkboi like this.
  19. This round is strong and muscular and sweaty and... uh-- I mean I'm halfway through and have only decidedly cut two entries so far.