PJOPS (song contest) 36: 21/01 DEADLINE for ENTRIES! | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJOPS (song contest) 36: 21/01 DEADLINE for ENTRIES!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by invertedbutterfly, Jan 2, 2018.

1. I got through veto. I entered something a little different than what I usually do, but unfortunately it's not country. I thought that may have been a good route to go down, but just couldn't find something that seemed right.

soratami likes this.
  2. Going to try to think of something for this....

londonrain and soratami like this.
  3. Country would be too easy, I'm deducting points for anything in a hat and/or boots.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  4. Poor @ComeOnGloria.

Mina and Ray like this.
  5. Ray

Ray

Poor me.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
    Ray and Zarjazz like this.
  8. Does this count as a hat?

londonrain likes this.
  9. It's more like a crash helmet..

I'm bunging bouffants in the sin bin too.

KamikazeHeart and iheartpoptarts like this.
  10. Ray

Ray

There are a lot of songs about me.

(I wear boots most of the time. As for hats I'm more or less a baseball cap person, but that technically counts too.)

londonrain likes this.
  11. How many hats?

Right, enough of that.

Did anyone enter any showtunes then? All I could think of on that line was lesser known songs from Les Misérables and I didn't think they would get through veto.

berserkboi likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Unlikely! In fact, submissions might be open a couple of extra days, as it turns out I have training all day both next Saturday and Sunday, and the likelihood of me coming home after that and feeling up to doing *anything* other than quiver in a heap is slim to none, I'm afraid

14. Extra days may be very necessary

londonrain likes this.
  15. This connects so well with the theme!

berserkboi likes this.
  16. Wait, is this now the “cool story, bro” round?

Ray and berserkboi like this.
  17. They can only do harm...

18. I am done and passed veto so bring it on (so I can finish bottom 10 again already)!

19. @invertedbutterfly - I changed my entry via PM, let me know if everything is good to go with it. I really don't want my original to be involved.

londonrain likes this.