PJSC 61: CHRISTMAS (BABY PLEASE COME VOTE) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJSC 61: CHRISTMAS (BABY PLEASE COME VOTE)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Lost Boy, Dec 2, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Me submitting my behemoth of a song.

2. Please tell me my new fave bop isn't already taken!

WowWowWowWow and Sprockrooster like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. WowWowWowWow, saviodxl and 2014 like this.
  5. If seeing Aly & AJ gives someone nightmares, that's on them.

[​IMG]

I am entering now, it's going to be holiday -- kind of, and I'm going to flop.

6. I'm feeling festive so I will be liking all posts in this thread until further notice.

However, I'm not festive enough to let a song through that already competed in a previous contest, so if you were the person who submitted Bianca Ryan's "What I Gotta Do," what YOU gotta do is send a new song to @Lost Boy or via the form.

Bye

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. I wish I could've found a more Christmasy song, but I still like the one I went with.

Edit: ...and it looks like that singer's been submitted two or three times already! On to the backup.

WowWowWowWow and Untouchable Ace like this.
  8. Yessssss do the work for me

[​IMG]

londonrain, soratami and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. I've been checking all the usual 'go to places' for me when it comes to obscure pop bops for the last week and everything I've come across is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll give it a few more days but, this time, it looks like I'm sending a personal favorite I know won't go down well

[​IMG]

or ... I might even troll.

[​IMG]

10. I apologize for changing my entry so much but the last one I sent in should be the final one!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. I KNEW it kept changing

[​IMG]

I'm going through the version history and you've literally changed it SIX times ddd. IN ONE DAY

soratami, londonrain and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. I'm indecisive!

This was me going through my Spotify playlist:

13. Me changing my entry after stumbling upon a better one by chance the day after submitting.
    [​IMG]

CorgiCorgiCorgi and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Me vetoing EVERYONE THAT KEEPS CHANGING THEIR DAMN SONG

[​IMG]

15. Ugh I want to change mine too now haha! But unless I get vetoed, I won't. Not fair and all that. I'll surely post it in the thread if nobody chooses it though!

londonrain likes this.
  16. Why not keep it for next round? I’ve potentially already found my next entry.

17. Because it's a festive one and people will barely want to listen to them this round, let alone January!!

LPMA likes this.
  18. @Mina will you be joining us?
    [​IMG]