PJSC 66: Top Answer Game responses due May 21; votes due May 29! | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJSC 66: Top Answer Game responses due May 21; votes due May 29!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, May 6, 2018.

1. Okay but "Baba O' Riley" is legitimately one of the best songs ever recorded.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. You might say it's a contender for the Best Song Ever.

iheartpoptarts and DJHazey like this.
  3. Hyperbole is the spice of life.

Sprockrooster and OspreyQueen like this.
  4. Dire Straights indeed.

5. Done the Top Answer Game. I'm ready to win this round x

How many rounds are you thinking of having @londonrain? 3, 4?

londonrain likes this.
  6. Three. I'll put up one more round, which will be due at the same time as the ballots, and then I'll reveal the results either just before or just after the regular PJSC results.

7. I really regret not doing the first round. I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down. But I know how I feel about Top Answer Game now.

8. Sprockrooster, DJHazey and soratami like this.
  9. Yup!

londonrain, Empty Shoebox and DJHazey like this.
  10. I'm happy someone made a big enough discovery to enter it in a song contest!

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  11. I'm shocked that I recognised it seeing as it wasn't one of the 40 or so songs in that rate that I listened to.

DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  12. Just so you all know: the Loboda song has been located on Spotify and @OspreyQueen has added it to the Spotify playlist. I've updated the relevant posts to reflect this.

haps, Sprockrooster and OspreyQueen like this.
  13. My votes have been finalized...you may look at them now.

[​IMG]

14. I voted. I still like my song the best, which usually means it's guaranteed to finish last.

There's always next time I suppose.

londonrain likes this.