PJSC62 - Start your listening. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJSC62 - Start your listening.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KamikazeHeart, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Everything has a beginning.

Everything comes to an end.

This is a story of love and compassion.

Out of the light, like a star...

Like a hero.
    Dazzlercomplete.jpg

Rules.

Submit your song here.

Submission closes January 9.

The theme for this round is superheroes! Basically choose a superhero, preferably in this thread so we all can keep track of each other. All is fair - Avengers, X-Men, Justice League, Marvel, DC… and if you prefer a particular rendition of a hero, do let us know. For example, Andrew Garfield’s version of Spider-Man over Tobey Maguire’s, or vampire-Jubilee over animated series-Jubilee (heaven forbid!). The spectrum is quite broad, I’d approve of somebody like Sailor Moon as a superhero for example.

If you hate superheroes and don’t care about them what-so-everyou have no soul and can’t compete I’ll assign you one.

Hosting comes with responsibility, but also privileges. In this case, you can all bet your bottom asses I'm claiming the greatest superhero ever before any of you have a chance to. That's right, I'm choosing...

[​IMG]

hjälp am I doing all this right

2. Post reserved.

soratami and londonrain like this.
  3. I'd like to issue the following apologies:
    • As I advertised for a graphical consultant and got ZERO applicants in the previous thread, I had to settle for a combination of an online image editor and OpenOfficeDraw (!!!) for the graphics depicted above. “It’s the thought that counts”
    • To @WowWowWowWow and @popknark2 for misleading them into thinking this round would be Charlotte Perrelli-themed based on the opening lines

4. I promised @iheartpoptarts I would stay in another round at least, so with that said let me run in and take Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow.

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Hi x

I'll take Black Cat (sorry resident cat stans).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  6. At least!

(Yay.)

WowWowWowWow, Filippa and DJHazey like this.
  7. Wait, Charlotte isn't a superhero?

WowWowWowWow and KamikazeHeart like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

Does Dash from The Incredibles count?

[​IMG]

WowWowWowWow and Totto like this.
  9. Sure thing!

WowWowWowWow and 2014 like this.
  10. Omfg! Jubelee was on my mind instantly! Amazing pick!

Let me call dibbs on Gambit.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  11. Nice!

I'll be the Red Power Ranger (from the Mighty Morphyn season for god's sake)
    [​IMG]
    This is me deviating from the flop

12. WAIT! You were planning to leave?? NO! We need straight guys here!

13. YOU ARE NOT THE HERO OF MY TIME FOR THIS SWERVE!!!

popknark2 and londonrain like this.
  14. As for my superhero, I’d like to be Tyler Hoechlin’s version of Superman.

[​IMG]

I chose this version because of the gravitas he brings to the iconic character and infuses the role with a heart and spirit we haven’t seen since the comic book days. Wink.

15. Submitted!

I vote to be Emma Frost!

GimmeWork likes this.
  16. I have nothing prepared, Nothing in mind and can't be arsed sifting through ScandiPop. I'm gonna enter in a few days if I find something on Youtube.

17. Oh I know the song I'd like to submit this time but I'm definitely not a hero. Maybe I could be Maria Hill if that's allowed?

upload_2018-1-3_0-14-23.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Untouchable Ace likes this.
  18. I CHOSE THE MIGHTY ARM FALL OFF BOY
    [​IMG]

19. Awesome! Is Batman taken yet?

Or maybe I'll just go with Lara Croft from Tome Raider.