PJSC62 - Start your listening. | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PJSC62 - Start your listening.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KamikazeHeart, Jan 2, 2018.

1. One of my top entries ever, what a jam.

saviodxl, eyeline, Zar-Unity and 2 others like this.
  2. When a disastrous entry gets a shine a few contests later.

I have made it!!

3. Don't worry, I'll just keep my distance until this TP4Y grief is over.

But in my defense I do love ”Blush”, it's their other entry I didn't particularly care for.

Which will probably upset the person who sent that one so, yeah, I'm quietly going away here...

eyeline likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

popknark2 likes this.
  5. Oh my god yasss. I should have been here when Queenëla Paton was submitted !!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. I wonder why they split up tough. I'm pretty sure being a girlband in the Netheralnds (a small market) and not being a huge act may not be enough for the label to keep investing in them. SHAME.

eyeline and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. Charley

Charley Moderator

For what it's worth, in the video they mention that they had new songs ready and that there's no bad blood between them, but that they realised their ambitions for the group were no longer alligned.

8. I hope and think the final backups have now been sent to the veto panel. Plenty of last-minute submissions were... choices, now vetoed choices:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 8:41 PM
  9. Whatever that means, TP4Y you girls >
    [​IMG]

eyeline likes this.
  10. The veto panel pulled off a swift finish.

[​IMG]

The list will soon be up.

11. Awesome, my song passed.

You guys will for sure like my song and artist this time, I'm sure of it.
    Heck, I might even make the top ten for the second time since my Ann Winsborn entry.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

soratami and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Also, one of these acts shares a name with a previous winner of PJSC. They are two separate acts, so no, the veto panel has not let a winner slip through.

14. The list is AMAZING.

Spotify playlist please!

15. Wait, you’re not on PJ vacation yet?

iheartpoptarts and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. I’m just cutting the site out slowly, but couldn’t resist joining the contest again as the new music out right now is amazing. I don’t really check into anywhere else unless I’m like... tagged.

17. How the hell did the Bree Runway song pass veto when the main Popjustice site basically went nuts over it and wrote a whole Briefing piece on it in addition to featuring it on the New Music Friday playlist?

I keep thinking the bar for veto is much higher than it actually is...

popknark2 likes this.
  18. I put a Spotify playlist together while waiting for my hair to dry, let me know if there's anything wrong with it.

As it says in the description, these songs aren't on there:
    DJ Paypal feat. DJ Earl + DJ Taye - Dose
    Ivy - Li Sao
    Truls - Out of Yourself