Pokemon Twilight and Pokemon Doomsday: The Gen VII Rate [2 WEEKS] | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Twilight and Pokemon Doomsday: The Gen VII Rate [2 WEEKS]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by digitalkaiser, Dec 27, 2017.

1. In case you were wondering, you did ruin the top 10.
    Not you, @digitalkaiser , you haven't submitted yet.

2. I tried my best
    [​IMG]

3. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has already voted!

[​IMG]

The rest of you, where the hell are your submissions?
    [​IMG]

4. I've done them, but I want to go over them again and write some commentary.

Don't rush talent

[​IMG]

rakija, digitalkaiser and Chris_P like this.
  5. Oh dear. I want to do this rate but I've only played through Sun once so this would either be:
    a. a lot of research & number crunching
    b. getting moderately high and picking mostly on design

worth it? To be honest b is more likely.

Chris_P and digitalkaiser like this.
  6. Honestly go for it since there really isn't much in ultra sun and ultra moon you'll need to look into!
    Plus, we need the audience to vote in the pokerate.

[​IMG]

Chris_P and Cassava like this.
  7. Me and @digitalkaiser doing preliminary work for our elimination posts/running this rate:

[​IMG]

Animalia, soratami, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  8. Soz, busy running simulations to see how extreme I can make my rigging without having my scores thrown out.

send photo, Kuhleezi and Chris_P like this.
  9. I shall do mine next week
    [​IMG]

soratami and Chris_P like this.
  10. Waiting for the eliminations to start:

[​IMG]

11. I have all my scores done, just need to find the time to write up some commentary. Maybe I’ll send the scores first though...

soratami and Chris_P like this.
  12. such a pity the rotom-dex is not included. though i wouldn´t be sure wheter to give it a -1 or 11 for being the most annoying thing ever (besides lily)

Chris_P likes this.
  13. It's interesting that, as far as I know, the Rotom dex is the only Pokémon form across all the games that can't be used in battles.

Xanax likes this.
  14. I forgot all about this. Sorry. I'll try and do them ASAP if it's not too late.

Chris_P likes this.
  15. Well it's not, so go for it!!!

16. Guys I know about the deadline but I'm also finishing my master degree in January so my scores will be a last minute affair, sorry! But Lapras doesn't forget xx

[​IMG]

17. Thanks lovelies for sending in your scores so far!

[​IMG]
    We have just about 2 weeks left for ballots to be sent, I will do another round of tagging at the 1 week mark for a reminder.​

Animalia, Lapras, soratami and 2 others like this.
  18. Milotic taking out the ballot of the voter who gave her a -1
    [​IMG]

19. Me poking around my old save file because I collected a bunch of cells and cores but was too casual to fuck with the Zygarde forms.

_hazzie_ and Chris_P like this.
  20. I never got all the Zygarde cells. Them only appearing on certain times of day... no thank you. The Totem stickers in USUM are much better.

_hazzie_ and Chris_P like this.