Pokémon | Page 800 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Absolute mess of a game.

2. RJF

RJF

Nooooooo

3. When I haven't kept up with Random Thots for a few days and I receive a tagification from @Laura Vanderbooben

[​IMG]

4. Has this ever happened

Jeffo likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Yes.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

I like the look of the ability card more than that awful paint from SM

_hazzie_ likes this.
  7. Lets reach for the plus points I guess.

8. Wow the final update for USUM was just Mimikyu Z move and only uploaded on the Japanese Youtube, the western one didnt even bother. Thats so sad

9. Random story but I feel the need to post it somewhere.

I was playing on Moon last night trying to shiny hunt for some Pokemon to use in my Ultra Moon playthrough, so I start an SOS chain looking for a shiny Grubbin.

It’s going on for ages and eventually it gets to a point where all 6 of my Pokemon have used up all their moves’ PP - with only my Salazzle having 2 flamethrowers left, so I’d pretty much given up and was about to accept the fact I’d have to run, heal them all and start again.

The Grubbin calls for help and I literally say out loud ‘you have to shine now’... and low and behold a red Grubbin drops out the sky and sparkles. Used the last flamethrower on the none shiny Grubbin, threw an ultra ball and it caught.

If that isn’t my luckiest moment in my almost 2 decades of playing Pokemon, then I don’t know what is!

10. Western version

Also apparently totem Raticate still uses Gumshoos' cry when it appears just like in SM!

11. I’ve just accepted that I am going to buy this.

12. I’m happy with the move tutor list, my special attack Salamence will flop no more!

13. I'm not buying this, I've been waiting for something to grab me and everything about this screams cash grab.

Like just one more Alolan version and I'd have thrown my money their way but I can't really justify spending money on a game I didn't enjoy last year.

See you in 2019 for Pokemon Switch.

SloMover likes this.
  14. In case anyone (I mean, anyone other than me) cares about this, I uploaded better drawings for the elemental monkeys and gave male Primarina its cape back:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. soratami likes this.
  16. Chimebells
    Bellchime

Chris_P likes this.
  17. Chris_P likes this.
  18. Oh my god, I love this.

You should give it an extra syllable... Chimichime or something.

Chris_P likes this.
  19. So 'chime' also means a bunch of stuff related to chimes? English, stahp. I'm sorry.
    Also another one I am sorry for:

Jimichimel.

20. Chimichimyachimyachimye

Chris_P likes this.