Pokémon | Page 842 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I’m guessing at most the Pokémon Go’s in game influence will have you physically flicking the ball to catch the Pokémon with the Switches touch screen? I can’t really think of anything else?

Not much of a big deal if so. You might use it to find Pokémon like the Pokewalker or the Pokefinder.

Tribal Spaceman and Kyliéyoncé like this.
  2. The one bright spot to Gen 7 is that, according to Moon's Pokedex entry, Ms. Lapras is no longer endangered!

3. [​IMG]

4. People still buying these uninspired ass games are part of the problem.

irishlamb and kal like this.
  5. I would be the same but I don’t have Switch and nothing about this so far looks like it will motivate me to purchase one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

citoig likes this.
  6. The good thing about it is that it would finally take away the Kanto nostalgia for a few years but thinking about it in 2021 its Kanto 25th annivesary and it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to extend this till 2021 with some upgarde games (lets go Pikachu and Eevee 2?). Maybe it will be some weird gen 8 of sorts

7. Mkay. I said I would end up buying it, but if these rumours are true, then not even I can justify buying it.

8. Because everything is awful, the Eevee version appears to be a fanmade, so right now it might actually just be the Pikachu version

Watch Gorachu be included as the new content. The timing of that information is way too suspect.

Lapras likes this.
  9. Nah, someone just made a quick Eevee logo after seeing the Pikachu one for fun, but the Eevee version it's "real". I mean:

[​IMG]

Artwork from the 21 movie:

[​IMG]

10. Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Eevee domains have been registered. Reveal probably today i'd imagine

11. What a mess.

Any bets on whether or not this is the main-line game for the Switch they were referring to?

12. 100%. Afterall its GF. Also its pretty much this leaked image
    [​IMG]

diamondliam likes this.
  13. I’ve only just realised he has an Eevee on his head.

14. So i guess the GO thing might be to engage the visible pokemon in the area instead of random encounters?
    Will suck for shiny hunters if true

15. No matter the actual quality of the games, at least these are something properly new, I am excited to learn more!

16. If by some miracle they'd be 3ds aswell then i might consider buying. Otherwise im waiting for gen 8

Chris_P likes this.
  17. We can officially get excited - about new hats for Pikachu being introduced.

Chris_P likes this.
  18. I don't know if it's real but:

Edit: It's fake

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:22 PM
  19. The fact that this atrocious leak that we all laughed at for it's lack of effort is turning out to be the Tea is the most shocking thing about this botched era.