Pop Girls: Freshman Class Rate (#77-74) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pop Girls: Freshman Class Rate (#77-74)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by slaybellz, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Oh man this totally slipped my mind! I'm gonna work on this and the Solange rate this week.

slaybellz likes this.
  2. Hey guys! So I won't be on here much this week since i'm going on vacation but don't let that stop you from PM-ing me your votes, i'll probably still be lurking. Thanks! Can't wait to see the results!

Enjoy some vacation #looks:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Me somehow getting through both So Good and Know-It-All in one afternoon

[​IMG]

4. Not to be a brat, but I think I sent my scores and then you added 1-2 more songs, which now require a score for me, but I can't figure out which. Do you know?

slaybellz likes this.
  5. I only like a small portion of Zara's album (it was a disappointment) and have never heard the other ones. I don't think I'm going have time to get into everything I don't know. Sorry about it. Hoping Lush Life goes for the win, from the sidelines.

Posh Spears and slaybellz like this.
  6. Yes just missing Alessia Cara's bonus tracks from you. River Of Tears and My Song.

Sanctuary likes this.
  7. Okay but how come you're not stanning Dua?

8. I don't know, I tried like some of her singles last year and it just didn't click, so I never checked for the album.

slaybellz and Posh Spears like this.
  9. Fair, but I totally recommend you watch the "New Rules" video if you haven't yet!

Serg., digitalkaiser, aniraz and 6 others like this.
  10. I have Dua's album finished and there's nothing lower than a 5.5 (fuck you Scared to Be Lonely). So many tens.

11. All I have left to do is the Kehlani album and the extras. I think my 11 is set, let's see if Kehlani surprises me!

slaybellz likes this.
  12. Damn it! I've got a cold and I don't think I have the strength to go through all these massive albums although I really want to. I'll try my best though, expect my result right bu the deadline.

slaybellz likes this.
  13. I lied.
    It's a mild day at work.

The results:
    Dua - 7.666 (10x1, 6x3)
    Zara - 7.666 (10x3, 4x1)
    Kehlani - 7.444 (9x1, 6x1)
    Alessia - 7.000 (9x1, 5x1)
    Extras - 8.000 (10x2, 5x1)

I had to consult a thesaurus to find synonyms for the word "cute", that's how dull it was getting there. Also, the amount of 7s and 8s is fucking staggering.

ohnostalgia, send photo and slaybellz like this.
  14. I'm just now starting Kehlani's album and it's... not that bad. So far.

evilsin, slaybellz and Sprockrooster like this.
  15. Kehlani's got a couple of duds, but lowkey has the second best album of the bunch. Plus, Distraction is that bop and she serves lqqks in the video.

16. It's very same-y after a couple of songs, but still very pleasant.

slaybellz likes this.
  17. Kehlani's album is fine, it just is one of the cases where the wait for it ended up in the album being a serving plate to pick and choose from instead of one solid identity and product. I'm sure her next album will be stronger liker her mixtapes.

18. Kehlani's album is bloated as fuck but Distraction, CRZY and Get Like are some of the best songs in the rate.

Petty Mayonnaise and slaybellz like this.
  19. Almost finished with this. That Kehlani album was really long.

slaybellz likes this.
  20. Well, "Complete dirge with a couple colossal bops" beats "complete dirge" in my book so Zara easily takes silver medal in here.