Pop Girls: Freshman Class Rate (Dua, Zara, Kehlani, Alessia, Extras) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pop Girls: Freshman Class Rate (Dua, Zara, Kehlani, Alessia, Extras)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by slaybellz, Jun 12, 2017.

1. I'm going to have to drag some of you for filth for your New Love/Room for 2/Thinkin Bout You scores, aren't I?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Jersey, slaybellz and Posh Spears like this.
  2. I honestly can't fathom anybody giving the Alessia album a higher average than Dua let me make sure I get my scores together in time.

3. Here are some shots of our Pop Girls posing with some fans:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. "And then we tell them 'the album is finished but we need 4 more months for the final touches'"

TheDangerZone and slaybellz like this.
  6. Yes?

Ow: edit: the gif needed to load: Well, I disagree. And you cannot stop me.

slaybellz likes this.
  7. constantino likes this.
  8. Serg., constantino, Alouder98 and 3 others like this.
  9. I just got through PCD and you're next!

10. After living with Dua for awhile, I can't see any of these girls coming close to her. Her album is one of my favorite of the year.

What I mean is...the other girls wish.

I forgot about this but I'll make sure to get my scores in.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Serg., Diet Pop!, Island and 6 others like this.
  11. I haven't forgotten about this, boo! Had to finish over rates first. Goodness, that's a lot of songs. I'll try my best to submit by the deadline.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. Allow me to introduce to you Monsters Inc.

So Good?
    Gutted!
    SweetSexySavage?
    Rotted!
    Know-It-All?
    Gila Monster!
    And that brings us to Dua Lipa?
    BEAST!
    (editor's note: as in talented brilliant incredible amazing show-stopping spectacular never the same totally unique completely not ever been done before unafraid to reference or not reference put it in a blender shit on it vomit on it eat it give birth to it beast)