Popjustice Melodifestivalen Favourites Rate - Andra Chansen stage (votes due Sunday 2018-05-06) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Melodifestivalen Favourites Rate - Andra Chansen stage (votes due Sunday 2018-05-06)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Empty Shoebox, Feb 5, 2018.

1. A&E likes this.
  2. Go on, then. What am I voting for and where?

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  3. iheartpoptarts and biffy77 like this.
  4. @stomp
    @ufint
    @IDontKnowHer

Are any of you still interested in this rate? I could do with some votes. There's eight days left.

5. Empty Shoebox likes this.
  6. I just need rankings, no commentary if that helps?

If not, I will tag you for the final.

7. Empty Shoebox likes this.
  8. Definitely! Will send my votes this weekend. Krista will win this whole thing. And we'll all be happy.

[​IMG]

WowWowWowWow and Empty Shoebox like this.
  9. I've only followed Melfest for 2 years so can @NecessaryVoodoo just submit a ballot on my behalf?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. Thanks for the invite, but I've been part of too many rates/contests recently and I still have a job to keep :P
    But if I had some more free time I would do it for sure!

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  11. Margaret 12 points.

I haven't watched the semifinals sorry.

dynamite_state likes this.
  12. Obviously not, but if @NecessaryVoodoo sent you some scores slightly different from their own, and then you messaged them to me, how would I know?

WowWowWowWow and constantino like this.
  13. I'll take a look at this over the weekend. There are a lot of songs I don't know, but a lot of songs I love!